Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• I am no longer enemied to Glomdoring, so.... hello ladies.
  • edited May 2017
    Speaking of. Shango is single now (unfortunately), and tentatively open to seeking.

Main requirements:

Female;
    Strong willed, combat potential is a huge plus but not necessary...though would be nice to have someone that can keep up with me in and out of private life;
    Willing and able to join the D'Cente line and add to it, future children quite accepted but never was a main concern of mine;
    Willing to deal with the crap that seems to come with the D'Cente name;
    Open minded and not the jealous/drama inclined sort. Had quite enough of that and avoid it as much as I can;

Racial preference, I don't really have one. Just no dwarves, mugwumpi, merian, kephera, or faeling (waaay to small), and since Magnagora no elfen. Ilithoid I'm...leery of, race creeps me out in general, that inner worm right in the gut and all. Larger races are great, since unlike many I actually appreciate a strong woman over a weakling to push around by default rather than choice, but it's the person that matters most of all.

Rest...handled ICily. And please, do avoid trolling from this. Via forums or in game, never am I in the mood for it. But would like to help D'Cente repair itself after so many got harassed out of the game, shrubbed, or otherwise left in protest to silly IC political scheming and metagaming.

Side related note, novices. Do NOT expect any such attentions anytime soon with a new character, by default I take the attitude that they're not really people till they've proven themselves as willing and able to grow as a character, which means leveling, doing stuff, involving themselves with the city, etc. Whoever is rolling the damned f***alts trying to hit me up, stop it. If you decide on a new character for this, great...but definitely a long term investment, mm?

Edit:

Shango is a shapeshifter thanks to arties, so any race really for those that don't like Loboshigaru, which he tends to be for the racials (that maxed out regen and Demi+ added heals coupled with level 20 pipe...). Demigod, and certainly far from above power leveling others. Hate the grind myself, so love getting others past it as they're willing.

D'Cente as a family started out in the Serenwilde, leans towards the furry races and quite a bad reputation thanks to certain members (shrubbed forever now, so no more weird market ads thankfully, was so embarrassing to have to see), RPed as merchants and mercenaries for hire. Came to Magnagora and earned the noble family status through deed, being generally so damned useful especially when it came to fighting, plus the old stranglehold on the Commodity market before changes were made. Gives some background to the family, outside of the sexual nonsense. Personally, I'm against anything public when it comes to that, just rude to everyone. But those aforementioned members kinda ruined the family rep with their antics, so someone with a thick skin is best.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited June 2017
    Reylari said:
    Personally I'm more inclined to like the person, rather than care about what gender they are... Also--
    Faeie said:
    I saw a guy the other day learning it only so he could touch his new boobs
    how they act as said gender, does tend to determine my liking of them... What...
    Not marriage related, really, but I was brushing my teeth catching up on threads and I spat toothpaste all over my phone. So bravo.

That being said, I'm gonna be at least semi active again. Taedae, in Seren at the moment (who knows where that'll go), fairly chill, unlikely to be a combat person again, willing to marry into families that aren't Nightshade (seriously, it's hilarious how many times I head Celina's son in law). Messages, letters, or straight up invading personal space are all welcome.
  • Salome is looking for a permanent spouse installation to create a lasting dynasty that will be better than previous dynasties. She wants love, true, bloody, insane love. Salome does not distinguish between genders.

-Preferably with great RP attached, developed and complex character building involved - must be willing to run with all sorts of creepy RP as per Glomdoring’s modi.

-Character needs to be willing to take/overlook all the running Nightshade jokes for some great benefits: RP, PK knowledgeable spouse, manse attached and a great position to look at the Master Ravenwood from.

-Must woo, and continue to woo - including offerings of severed heads, body parts, blood, intellectual offerings of poetry and rituals - as well as demigod as a sign of power, endurance and promise. Salome is a tough character to crack into, like a jolly rancher with an ooey gooey center. She has an Amazonian streak through her, she’s pretty wild/feral.

-Must be active and willing to pull me from considering continuous dormantness that I have been in for the past year.

Sound interesting? Forum message me.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Thalkros said:
    STARE @Salome
    I see you. <3
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Thalkros said:
    STARE @Salome

He's a heartbreaker, @Salome. Don't trust him. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm looking for a spouse to take down the road.

Hi, I'm Yasei. I enjoy getting into perilous situations and seeing if I can escape them, watching merians take long walks off short cliffs, doing my duty as a citizen of Magnagora, puns, combat, and I roleplay if you emote at me.

I have a very strong preference (almost requirement) to have you be the same race as me, that is currently a Loboshigaru. You're also required not to be an enemy of Magnagora, and strongly encouraged to be Magnagoran.

I'm, unfortunately not immensely "active" I only have a set amount of hours I can play between work and life. But I do pop in at least once a day, more active on weekends if all goes well.

Message me here or in game, I don't care. 

Thanks for reading.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    As it looks like, Aeldra's may be looking for a spouse again in the forseeable future.

- Potential interest has to be part of the current northern Alliance (Celest, Seren, Hallfax) and must not be enemied to Celest.
    - should be female
    - Active at the times that I am
    - be Faeling, Elfen, Trill, Human or Lucidian (maybe would make an exception for a merian... depends on the person )
    - Be willing to eventually join the Ladyn Great House
    - Be willing to RP and have something develop on IC terms
    - Have a purpose and focus in the game of their own.
    - Should either have at least some years on them (Aeldra is currently 87) or have shown a certain level of activity ( close to demigod level )

If you're interested, you can either try to approach aeldra IC directly in a way you chose (I'd prefer that) or you drop me a message and we figure out how they're going to meet.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Yasei said:
    I'm looking for a spouse to take down the road.

Hi, I'm Yasei. I enjoy getting into perilous situations and seeing if I can escape them, watching merians take long walks off short cliffs, doing my duty as a citizen of Magnagora, puns, combat, and I roleplay if you emote at me.

I have a very strong preference (almost requirement) to have you be the same race as me, that is currently a Loboshigaru. You're also required not to be an enemy of Magnagora, and strongly encouraged to be Magnagoran.

I'm, unfortunately not immensely "active" I only have a set amount of hours I can play between work and life. But I do pop in at least once a day, more active on weekends if all goes well.

Thanks for reading.
    Add ons/up dates: 

you can be male or female
    absolutely no one from Northern alliance or Glomdoring at this time
    i don't mind if you're not really active or an alt
    age doesn't matter
    yes you can send me tells and ooc messages
  • Looking might be an overstatement. But circumstances are such that such could be taken into consideration.

1) Must be Serenwilde, willing to move to Serenwilde or give the most incredibly amazing RP so it can make sense.

2) Be willing to help grow the Myeras family

3) RP enough learn why this is a big change for Tris

Tris' is a 'Wilde loyalist, a leader in the Lisae, involved with the Listeners, and suffers from bouts of severe anxiety. She is a changeling but considers herself to be a shard of Elfenehoala. Prefers men and other elfen or faeling, but not a requirement.
  • Offer redacted
  • Allixea is currently looking for a new spouse. She's a female faeling having moved to Glomdoring relatively recently from hallifax. Only conditions on a possible spouse would be that they must be from Glomdoring or willing to move there for Allixea and be alright with occasional bouts of inactivity. They should be active and awake when Allixea is. Everything else can be figured out in game. If you're interested just drop me a message or approach Allixea. RP encourage!
  • Still seeking, with a note that I am not going to be rushing into things with anyone, for various reasons. And do require said person to be active. The issue of them being willing to join the D'Cente family I realize is a sticking point, but such as it goes.
  • No longer looking! 
  • Shango said:
    No longer looking! 

Oh you can't just leave it at that! Details, man, details....
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Aeldra said:
    As it looks like, Aeldra's may be looking for a spouse again in the forseeable future.

- Potential interest has to be part of the current northern Alliance (Celest, Seren, Hallfax) and must not be enemied to Celest.
    - should be female
    - Active at the times that I am
    - be Faeling, Elfen, Trill, Human or Lucidian (maybe would make an exception for a merian... depends on the person )
    - Be willing to eventually join the Ladyn Great House
    - Be willing to RP and have something develop on IC terms
    - Have a purpose and focus in the game of their own.
    - Should either have at least some years on them (Aeldra is currently 87) or have shown a certain level of activity ( close to demigod level )

If you're interested, you can either try to approach aeldra IC directly in a way you chose (I'd prefer that) or you drop me a message and we figure out how they're going to meet.

Looks like this gained more actuality again and while I am not sure how ready Aeldra is to meet someone new, things might be taking a while anyway, so bumping this again, sad as it is.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Updating this since it doesn't look like my fiance is returning

I have a very strong preference to have you be the same race as me, that is currently a Loboshigaru. You're also required not to be an enemy of Magnagora, and strongly encouraged to be Magnagoran. You are also required to marry into Feyranti.

You aren't required to be particularly active, so alts are welcomed. If you're the tea drinker kind, I do have a tea shoppe manse with a garden that I can shove at you/

Thanks for reading.

• ...y'all started a dating forum for your lusternia characters...-rolls on the floor laughing-

So Retherian is a....
  • Xenthos said:
    Family is Serious Business.
    Sad to say, very true. Especially once you get said family to Great House status, people take it WAY too seriously, to the point it's hard TO date anyone as everyone is called for by a select family already, cannot leave it, require you to join theirs and leave yours, etc  etc...then added in the fact you cannot have even alts in the same family, by marriage or other means, throwing it all off...

Lusternia needs more players, make sure y'all vote, eh?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Retherian said:
    ...y'all started a dating forum for your lusternia characters...-rolls on the floor laughing-

So Retherian is a....
    nnoying?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Luce said:
    Luce said:
    Scuttlebutt is a certain Shevat Dreamweaver is on the market still again!

Cons
    Manic bursts of activity followed by extended lulls. (He might be part ferret? Don't know, he's a mystery of nature!)
    Absolutely no idea what he's doing 94% of the time in combat.
    Takes a while to open up to physical contact.
    Absolutely no idea how to be sociable.
    Messy bedroom with, ironically, no bed.
    Severe case of AD-Oh look a bird.
    Usually broke.
    Usually in over his head.
    Chairman/Warlord/Emporer
    He designed fish brew tea.

Pros
    He can cook, paint, write plays, and design things.
    Down for an entirely intellectual relationship if physical touching isn't your bag.
    Shevat
    Published, and a Stage Prestige winner.
    Dreamweaver and illusionist who is no stranger to making ideas come to life.
    Shevat.
    Current Minister of Trade, when he remembers he's the current Minister of Trade.
    Isunite.
    Hasn't killed his thunderbird
    Polite, demure, and composed at least 60% of the time. In the Shevat homestead or villa when he isn't.
    V. Loyal. Especially to people he considers family or Comrades.
    Seriously, Lookit his family tree. You got @Maligorn, @Pejat, @Shonjir, @Yarith, @Falmiis, @Irillia, @Ileein, @Sylandra, @Daraius, and more as in-laws!
    You will never mistake him for someone else. He's the one with green-white fur.
    Chairman/Warlord/Emporer
    He designed a cake made with fondant origami birds.

Looking for:
    Slight preference for Lobo, Aslaran, Tae'dae, and Furrikin, but okay with anyone under 6'6".
    Preference for males
    Above points are both negotiable due to Shevat and Collectivist outlook.
    Hallifaxian or willing to assimilate for preference, allies accepted if they survive the vetting process.

To apply:
    Contact Sylandra, survive Daraius's scrutiny, and impress Pejat and Maligorn. Probably.
    Bumping this with some updates.

I'm gonna leave this here.
  • Alright been a few months, Alli is still around, still glom, still unmarried. She has a large spacious manse, perfect for entertaining guests! And you could pick this lovely catch up!
    Qualifications:
    Preferably Glom, but I can make Guadi and Celeste work probably.
    Must not be enemied to Glom or Shikari. 
    Preferably active in North American time zones.
    RP a plus!

If you pass those qualifications or feel you can make a compelling argument to get me to modify one shoot me a message or send me a tell.
  • edited February 2018

• edited December 2018
    Looking to get back into the game, and would love to find a spousey person for Kali, so I can start building an unstoppable army of evil minions!
    Gender or org doesn't really matter, though I am currently enemied to Glom and Magnagora.
    Preferably in a north American time zone
    if interested or you have questions or anything, feel free to message me on the forums or in game! :smile: 
    Pros of marrying Kali:
    Candy!
    Hugs!
    Fun!
    Can code stuff for mudlet (Though I can be a bit slow at it sometimes. :( )
    Cons of marrying Kali:
    Probably lots of things!