Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2017
    Meet Simo Tubinsio, a mastiff furrikin and Hallifax's soon-to-be concession stand manager. I want to adopt him so bad.  :s

Tall for a furrikin, Simo Tubinsio is seven feet high with a sleek, short-haired pelt covering his 
    body in a single, shimmering hue of silvery blue. Simo is a gentle giant of his race with regal and 
    dignified canine features enhanced by a powerful, well-formed and smoothly muscled figure. 
    Distinguished and finely chiselled beneath the eyes, his head and face exhibit a sweet temperament, 
    kindly and patient, with a square jaw and deep muzzle. Almond-shaped eyes of liquid brown are deep 
    set, fathomless pools of intelligence and tolerance framed by floppy, triangular ears. Massive paws 
    extend beyond his dapper white dress shirt and navy blue jacket complete with matching slacks and 
    polished, black brogues.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Tall for a furrikin
    canine features

???
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • To be fair, HELP FURRIKIN does say:

Legend has it that Bollikin was so endeared to all the smaller creatures that he could not concentrate on a chosen form at the time of fragmentation. Subsequently, the furrikin race have an unusually wide range of forms, some bearing a striking resemblance to rabbits or foxes or dogs or even small bears (looking like miniature tae'dae).

But it's true, every time I see "canine", my mind automatically goes to loboshigaru, not furrikin.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Is anyone else bothered by all those ors instead of commas?
    Simo is beautiful and perfect and I won't hear otherwise.
    I used to make cakes.

• What ors?  B)

HELPBUG <text> is also your friend  o:) 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'd never read that file past the racial powers :P
  • Irillia said:
    To be fair, HELP FURRIKIN does say:

Legend has it that Bollikin was so endeared to all the smaller creatures that he could not concentrate on a chosen form at the time of fragmentation. Subsequently, the furrikin race have an unusually wide range of forms, some bearing a striking resemblance to rabbits or foxes or dogs or even small bears (looking like miniature tae'dae).

But it's true, every time I see "canine", my mind automatically goes to loboshigaru, not furrikin.
    I'd think of toy/ small breed dogs more than larger breed. Dachshund, mini pinscher, scottie, furrikin anyone?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I think people said he most closely matches a mastiff, but I'm not able to resist picturing him as a st. bernard.

He has "a mastiff furrikin" in his title. Saint Bernards can apparently be called Alpine Mastiffs, though I think he's more of a Cane Corso with undocked ears. :D

I used to make cakes.

• Does a paradox of knowledge have meat? Could I cook it? How would I cook it? What about a harmony sphere?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Because I have refused to dispose of my shambling little beasties and the flesh-nonsense seems to still be going on (plus not a single got-damn person has posted these cuties):

A horrific simulacrum of Tremula lurches unsteadily here, sloughing rivulets of pus and ribbons of putrid flesh as it keens in wordless agony.

An immense mass of shambling, pustule colonised flesh, this wretched abomination towers on a pair of stocky, writhing pseudopods, each easily the girth of a mature mammoth. Pocking its skin, necrotic sores throb, slurp, and gape streams of rancid ichor that trickle between festering boils and bulbous, tumorous masses to pool in thick puddles within its bulging folds. Occasionally the massive, glaucous veins that map its body pulsate with a disturbingly loud, irregular beat.
    A horrific simulacrum of Tremula has an air of extreme strength.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'm working on a play and could use some help finding a couple descriptions. Does anyone have:

Isune
    Hiureth
    Maylea
    Moonhart (tree and location)

Thanks!

• Here's Isune:

She is a radiant immortal and carries Herself with effortless grace, suffusing the space around Her with sparkling motes that twinkle like morning sunlight. Gazing about with the preoccupied inconstancy of an artist, Her eyes are a crystalline blue-green flecked with gold and rust, though often their colours are lost to an inherent glow that flares and dims with the slightest shift of mood. Her high, prominent cheekbones, faintly hawkish nose, and full lips lend Her an aristocratic air which manages to complement rather than contrast Her sense of wispy, gossamer delicacy; Her form is slender, even fragile in build and appearance, and Her skin is fair to the point of translucence. Seemingly unconnected to Her, ephemeral and almost liquid wings which shimmer over with rainbows of colour like oil on water slowly sweep to and fro. Faint sparks of light drift within and about those wings in sporadic, yet intricate patterns, silently dancing around Her. She is wearing a snowflake preserved inside a gem of ice, an evanescent cloak of lightweaving feathers, a starlit circlet crowned with the Sun-in-Glory, a mist-emblazoned ring of smoky quartz, a crystalline rose of pure diamond, a bracelet of soothing twilight, a whimsical gown of dawn-hued ribbons and crystalline slippers infused with nacreous pearl.

Lustrous feathers frame Her face and cascade down Her back in a mane of snowy-white, whimsically threaded with wisps of daylight and strung with frosted crystal decorations.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Xeii said:
    Here's Isune:

Thanks!
  • a contorted minotaur
    The giant and twisted form of the minotaur stands nearly ten feet high. His head is enormous and
    bull-like, with wide flared nostrils from which clouds of steam rise, and a pair of curling, sharp
    horns filed to cruel points. His eyes are enraged, shot through with webs of blood vessels as they
    roll and shudder. The minotaur's upper body is a ripple of muscles, as if ready to burst the skin,
    which is covered in a coarse down of silver-grey fur. Lumps of muscle also define the legs, though
    they are so contorted it is a mystery how the creature moves at all upon his sharp hooves. His tail
    lashes back and forth constantly in agitation.

a six-legged vulture
    Malicious black eyes staring unblinkingly, this large vulture holds open her wide wings with silent
    grace. The wings feathers are long, black, razor-sharp, and meticulously cleaned. Her beak is a
    cruel hook, grey and tipped with the dark of night. The sinuous curve of her neck ends at a collar
    of fluffy bone-white down that streaks into a lattice of grey feathers upon the chest. Nestled below
    her abdomen are three pairs of golden legs ending in blood-red claws that look ready to slash and to
    rip.

Complete set, plus gorgons.

• Knew I missed two! So the gorgons are extra to the 12 Astral-like ones.
  • So, the portal description I have is

Akin to a gaping wound upon the skin of reality, this portal burns with incandescent light - hot, loud and sickening in colour. Crackles of fell energy erupts from its edges in fractal patterns, dispersing into nothingness the further they race away. Peering within, the shadows and hissing of horrific beasts race along an infinite horizon of bruised and bloody skin.

Are you sure you have the right portal?

• Anita's description is of the portals to enter Weiwae's realm, which accidentally used the same short description as the portals present in this event. Moi's description is of the event portals.

They have absolutely no link to one another, and We are sorry for the confusion that this mixup has caused!
  • Ianir said:
    You know, we usually don't use promote on player posts, but those are so comprehensive (the person who did the work on World confirmed you got the full list even) that I'm just going to do it here. We're all pretty impressed.
    Thank you! :blush: I'm really loving all the events lately, great work @TeamGodmins! I really want to know who this viscanti is now, though!!!
  • Anita said:
    Ianir said:
    You know, we usually don't use promote on player posts, but those are so comprehensive (the person who did the work on World confirmed you got the full list even) that I'm just going to do it here. We're all pretty impressed.
    Thank you! :blush: I'm really loving all the events lately, great work @TeamGodmins! I really want to know who this viscanti is now, though!!!
    Soon.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • All these neat mobs are making me want to draw again. <3
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

• On that note, does anyone have Ghani's desc?

• Xeii said:
    On that note, does anyone have Ghani's desc?
    I haven't seen Ghani since he was officially revealed, but this is what I do have from when he first showed up in Magnagora (I imagine he looks different now but I can't say for sure, sorry!):

The skin of this noble viscanti is a deep, glossy brown flecked with veins of midnight black. Those same trails of darkness swirl together at his temples, surging forth into mighty horns that reach upwards and then coil backwards where they finish with sharp points. Skeletal wings spread behind him in an avian shape, their fragile frame at odds with his domineering presence and strong features - the remnants of a shattered heritage. He wears a suit of thick, silk robes in deep goldenrod that bring out the reddish hints in his perfectly smooth skin, and carries in his left hand a silver walking cane carved to appear as a stunted spear.
    A composed viscanti nobleman exudes an aura of overwhelming power.