Real World Raves

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Google says it's a passion flower
    EDit: oh he answered.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Key Lime Pie Twizzlers. Nuff said.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Daraius said:
    I've found myself surprised and somewhat alarmed at how excited I am by my growing flowers. I plan to allow this alien vine to overtake my whole porch.

Purple Passion flower vine! They grow wild along fences and pastures here in Bama. Growing up my Pawpaw would pinch off sections at the top to make it a ballerina or bunny ballerina. We'd spin the stem between our fingers to make her dance.
  • Friend sent me a message today asking if I wanted to start a new pathfinder campaign. Oh yes. Ooooh yes. Bring me my dice.
  • School is all figured out for the fall
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    East coast best coast.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Air conditioning is working at last! \o/

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear

Sylandra said:
    East coast least coast.
    West coast best coast.

Rhyme = truth
    Tarkenton said:

Sylandra said:
    East coast least coast.
    West coast best coast.

Rhyme = truth
    I can't hear you over the sound of New York City, Boston, Miami, and every amusement park in Orlando.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Tarkenton said:

Sylandra said:
    East coast least coast.
    West coast best coast.

Rhyme = truth
    I can't hear you over the sound of New York City, Boston, Miami, and every amusement park in Orlando.
    To be fair, they do have a better ocean. And Seattle.
    Kerith said:
    Sylandra said:
    Tarkenton said:

Sylandra said:
    East coast least coast.
    West coast best coast.

Rhyme = truth
    To be fair, they do have a better ocean. And Seattle.
    We have cheaper European flights, and the Gulf.
    Daraius said:
    I think I'm supposed to respond with Las Vegas, LA, San Everything, Seattle, Portland.

Though I'm not fond of Portland.

Also, Disneyland. Sure, there's Disneyworld, but the 'Land is the original. You know what they say about copies.
    Tarkenton said:
    Also, Disneyland. Sure, there's Disneyworld, but the 'Land is the original. You know what they say about copies.
    That they're twice as big, and next door to Universal Studios? : >

I'm sorry I'm competitive, I can't help myself.
    Daraius said:
    Humidity. And gator attacks. 'Land 1, 'World 0.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I've lived on the east coast for most of my life, and I openly admit that we got the short end of the weather stick, over here. Visiting the west is a literal breath of fresh air, compared to our garbage air that's actively attempting to drown us. The upside to the east coast is that it doesn't take 600 years to reach a different state. I have an extremely boring memory of a California trip where we drove for 9 hours straight and were still in California. That's just not right.

And Disney World is definitely better than Disneyland. Yes, proximity to the Harry Potter stuff at Universal absolutely counts. I'm going in October and that may or may not be the thing I'm most excited to see (it is. It so is.)
  • edited June 2017

Holy crap. Y'ALL. I am eating RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

HOME. MADE. SMOKED. BRISKET.

And barbecue ribs.

Y'ALL.

The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • Whirlwind lunch with @Neos

<3 

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • A few of my students insisted that I go see Baby Driver this weekend. They were right.
  • Maeko said:
    A few of my students insisted that I go see Baby Driver this weekend. They were right.
    Absolutely best choice.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I skipped out on yard work today in favour of doing fun things with the family, since it was due to rain around noon and the early afternoon. But it never rained, so I got to get the stupid yard work done too.

Raves sure get tamer with age...

• Raves for tacos, mojitos and delicious street corn.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • edited July 2017
    one immersion blender, ice & instant coffee = latte frappe. time needed >8 mins including clean up.

200ml milk, 1-2 packets instant coffee, 400-500ml of water frozen into ice. bash ice into smaller bits. blend milk & coffee. add ice. blend until smooth. wash up.