Learning the Veneration skillset

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited July 2017 in Q&A
How exactly does one go about learning Veneration?  I know it costs 75 million essence, but I have received conflicting information, with some saying you need to be an Avatar to be able to learn it in the first place, others saying that you need to learn the skillset BEFORE you can become an avatar.  Which is it - plus if it is the latter, how do I go about learning it?  Guessing it is something that pops up under the POWERS list? (Can't find it anywhere, which is why I have been under the impression that one needs to be an avatar before it is made available)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Best Answer

Answers

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    As a cult member, you'll not increase this skill yourself, but your avatar will, using the essence present in the cult ( see CULT STATUS ). The only way you can contribute is by offering to your god, which will increase the cult's available essence by a small amount ( I think 5% ? of the offering you make, maybe it's more ) . The avatar that holds the cult can increase the skill ( and the cults essence needed for it through meditation, to my knowlede. I am not sure how that works though, never been in the privilege to have avatar/cult ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Ayisdras answer was more in line with what I was wondering about. I've also received a couple of answers in-game that gave me a course of action.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?