Player Pics!

Comments

• I really need to cut my hair, it's getting too long to fix.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Awh, the mini-griefer has adorable curls. (Also, totally name the mini-mini Dominique. Give in to your addiction.)
  • Drauzgot said:
    Awh, the mini-griefer has adorable curls. (Also, totally name the mini-mini Dominique. Give in to your addiction.)
    At the present time, her name is Morgana (Faye or Rose, depending on how I feel). Yes to all the nerd references. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    This makes me miss having long hair to dye various colours :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Player pics reminds me of who all the Lusternian's I have on facebook play >_>
  • Lets Add to the Photo bank here. Zlo/Zixen(retired)/Yium , this is whats behind ^.^

• That shirt reminds me of tailoring design 656.

I may have a problem. :lol:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Laysus said:
    So it's been a while. And I've got a lot shorter hair than I used to. :)
    Amazingly, this is pretty much how I pictured Laysus to look.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Kerith said:
    That shirt reminds me of tailoring design 656.

I may have a problem. :lol:
    Sleeveless tunic. Is just before I went and timed in at a larp event I help crew!
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Never have hair shorter than it used to be....
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Up for a promotion at work, so dressed a little spiffy to make a good impression. The interview went well, so here's hoping!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Ordassa said:

Image result for grumpy garfield ME

• Alexin said:
    Ordassa said:

Image result for grumpy garfield ME

Oops.

What I meant to say was:  Does this mean you hate Mondays & love lasagna?

Asking for a friend.