Fantasy Football

2»

Comments

• GO RANGERS
  • I really hope Sylandra and Cyndarin beat Synkarin now.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What, Why?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • If you find another, to make 10, I'd be in too!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    @Ceros if we don't get a 10th man feel free to take my spot. I'm doing it as an impulse really, haha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

@Ceros if we don't get a 10th man feel free to take my spot. I'm doing it as an impulse really, haha.

No backing out now!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2016
    @Sylandra

Edit: OOPS it submitted my post when I tried to get the name thing to go away ahaha. Anyway I was going to say, do you want me to join you? We can both have no idea what we're doing, and then Ceros can play too. :P
    Yesss! That would be perfect.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Phoebus said:

@Sylandra

Edit: OOPS it submitted my post when I tried to get the name thing to go away ahaha. Anyway I was going to say, do you want me to join you? We can both have no idea what we're doing, and then Ceros can play too. :P

I love this idea.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:

Yesss! That would be perfect.

Krackenor said:

Phoebus said:

Sylandra

I love this idea.
    Ok, that settles it then. I guess I'm in. :D
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Hi hi, necro. So we're looking to continue our grand Lusternian FF league this year, and we've got about half of the teams from last year already interested. But we'll definitely have some openings, or can expand the league size, if any newcomers want to jump in!

Last year we all chipped in for a small prize pool, 5 or 10 credits each I think, and obviously there are srs bragging rights on the line. We had a lot of fun, so please come play! :)
    Team Jigglybuffs will win this year, I feel it. \o/
    Daraius said:
    Bumping this again. We've got 8 teams so far, but 10 would be ideal! Paging the dominant @Phoebus to join again. :smiley: Then I think I can find (aka peer pressure) a 10th, if no one else comes forward. (plz play with us)
    Seems there's a few people who aren't posting to forums because of the recent account kerfuffle. Maybe we should do in-game messages, if @Kaimanahi is okay with that?
    Daraius said:
    The only missing people from last year are Ceros and Phoebus. Not too sure if either are active IG, but welcome to try!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm in for this season, no more giving advice on the side.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!