Lusternia Mafia Signups

edited September 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Game has been cancelled due to lack of interest, sorry folks.  :(

Hello everyone,

I decided it's time to get this game rolling. This mafia game will focus around Lusternia and the Basin. I'm copying/pasting Irillia's ruleset and adjusting so some things may look familiar.
Looking for potentially 25-30 but can go with as few as 20. I did the best I could to balance it while making it fun, so there may be something crazy.

Rules

1. Voting must be in the form of ##Vote Player (for example, ##Vote Irillia) in the thread, or your vote will not be counted. I will post updated vote counts whenever I have the chance. If you wish to change your vote to someone else, please make a new post with the following format:

##Unvote Irillia

##Vote Estarra

2.  Day will last 72 hours or until a required majority/supermajority is reached. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will by lynched (or no lynch if that has the most votes).

3. Night will last 48 hours, or until all night actions are received. You can change night actions until you see a post stating otherwise.

4. You are not allowed to communicate with each other outside the thread unless your role specifically allows you to do this.

5. Once you are eliminated, do not continue posting in the thread (unless your role explicitly allows this). A polite goodbye post is fine, as long as it is brief and contains no game-changing information.

6. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or any PM you receive from the host.

7. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.

8. Do not edit your posts. Double-post instead if you want to clarify something.

9. Please be sportsmanlike and not rude or inflammatory, lest you spontaneously burst into flame. You will receive one warning.

10. Please post at least once per Day phase and vote every day while you are alive. The first time you fail to do so, you will receive a warning. The second time, you will be modkilled. However, if something comes up and you have to miss a Day phase, just inform me ahead of time and there shouldn't be a problem.

11. If you need to go inactive, please let me know so I can find a replacement player. Those interested in being a replacement player, please message me to be put on the waitlist.

===

1) Cyndarin

2) Sylandra

3) Dys

4) Shaddus

5) Kaimanahi

6) Silvanus

7) Tremula

8) Lehki

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'll play!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hell yes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yes please
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yo, I'm in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    mememe
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I will play
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Especially after a good break? I'm down.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Only seven of us? Aw, c'mon lurkers. We know you're there.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Seems that maybe people are still a little burnt out on it, or maybe just not interested.

I'll give it until the end of the weekend and we'll see where we are at.
  • I'll join
  • Seems like there just isn't enough interest. Maybe someone wants to run a smaller game? 

May as well cancel this one at least for now

Thanks for those interested, maybe another one will spark more interest.
    :( Aw. If no one else offers I can definitely run a smaller game, but I hope we still run your game in the future. I was excited! I blame the new forum shenanigans. They're killing traffic here, man.
    Daraius said:
    edited September 2017
    If the people who signed up still want to play mafia, I can host a small set-up for those numbers. @Kalikai of course would be welcome to join as well.

Y/n?

ETA: For some reason thought the prior post was in the overall mafia set-up thread. Womp womp. Sorry for doublepost.
    Daraius said:
  • I would play if it was a smaller game

• Literally the only reason I didn't sign up was the game size. I'm just not super comfortable with huge mafia games