Real World Raves

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yoo, what game, didn't know Fire Emblem for the Gamecube existed. :o
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    started my new position today. Not sure which button is the win button.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    oh, and there's fire.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    DESTINYYYYY 2
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Final Fantasy XIV is right up my alley, omg I love this game so much. ❤
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Perhaps you might enjoy this.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Sylandra said:
    Yoo, what game, didn't know Fire Emblem for the Gamecube existed. :o
    Path of Radiance, it had a sequel on the Wii called Radiant Dawn.

Really great games, PoR is third on my list after Awakening and Sacred Stones.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    It's set in Elsweyr and there's furries as far as the eye can see.
    Now that I've been playing ESO, I'd love to see a game set in Elsweyr. Or Valenwood, as long as they didn't go the crappy generic route like they did with Oblivion and Skyrim.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Daraius said:
    Now that I've been playing ESO, I'd love to see a game set in Elsweyr. Or Valenwood, as long as they didn't go the crappy generic route like they did with Oblivion and Skyrim.
    I mean, some very oddly reliable leaks from a while back somewhat confirmed TES6 as Valenwood. The same leak that confirmed Nuka World and everybody thought it was a fake because that sounded like a ridiculous name for a Fallout 4 DLC, so take it as you will.

Either way, hype for moving trees and cannibalistic mer!
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Everiine said:
    Daraius said:
    I mean, some very oddly reliable leaks from a while back somewhat confirmed TES6 as Valenwood. The same leak that confirmed Nuka World and everybody thought it was a fake because that sounded like a ridiculous name for a Fallout 4 DLC, so take it as you will.

Either way, hype for moving trees and cannibalistic mer!
    *GLomdoring glares at ianir* 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• That is literally the best flower arrangement I have ever seen.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Awwww, so lovely.  It's things like this that show the extra efforts that the godmins put in and how they appreciate the playerbase.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

Cost of a discounted pack on CD Keys: £13.99
    Seeing your daughter absurdly happy to be able to make "blue people", whilst feeding the soulless corporate beast that is Ketheru EA: £Priceless
  • Versalean said:
    Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

Seeing your daughter absurdly happy to be able to make "blue people", whilst feeding the soulless corporate beast that is Ketheru EA: £Priceless
    I loved sims 2 and 3 when I was younger and still sometimes play 3, but when you sit back and think about having spend several hundred euros on a single game...it stings.
  • Tirah said:
    Versalean said:
    Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

I loved sims 2 and 3 when I was younger and still sometimes play 3, but when you sit back and think about having spend several hundred euros on a single game...it stings.
    The sims is a soul sucking rabbithole. once you go down, you never come up
  • edited September 2017

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • if you have not read The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, you really should. It takes the Iliad & re-weaves it into something real and poignant. A greece where gods and men battle for the tawdry luster of glory and immortality in song.
    Good book! I read it in one sitting. <3

synopsis
    Greece in the age of Heroes. Patroclus, an awkward young prince, has been exiled to the kingdom of Phthia. Here he is nobody, just another unwanted boy living in the shadow of King Peleus and his golden son, Achilles. Achilles, “best of all the Greeks,” is everything Patroclus is not—strong, beautiful, the child of a goddess—and by all rights their paths should never cross.

Yet one day, Achilles takes the shamed prince under his wing and soon their tentative connection gives way to a steadfast friendship. As they grow into young men skilled in the arts of war and medicine, their bond blossoms into something far deeper—despite the displeasure of Achilles’ mother Thetis, a cruel sea goddess with a hatred of mortals.  ate is never far from the heels of Achilles.

When word comes that Helen of Sparta has been kidnapped, the men of Greece are called upon to lay siege to Troy in her name. Seduced by the promise of a glorious destiny, Achilles joins their cause. Torn between love and fear for his friend, Patroclus follows Achilles into war, little knowing that the years that follow will test everything they have learned, everything they hold dear. And that, before he is ready, he will be forced to surrender his friend to the hands of Fate.

Profoundly moving and breathtakingly original, this rendering of the epic Trojan War is a dazzling feat of the imagination, a devastating love story, and an almighty battle between gods and kings, peace and glory, immortal fame and the human heart.

• Home safe and sound from Pandora in Orlando. Came back with a new Ikran friend.

Her name is Atanvi Tsawkeyä or 'Sunbeam' in Na'vi.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Back at my own place after a -way- too long visit to my family.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Got an exciting phone call today. Here's hoping it goes places!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."