Improptiest Impromptu DC Meet - 24th September

Hey guys!

I happen to be in the area tomorrow (Sunday), a somewhat last minute decision. If anyone wants to meet for food and/or drinks let me know! There will be one more admin and at least one player involved. 

Comments

• I can try! Around what time were you thinking?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I arrive 2:30pm at Union so after that! The plan so far is that there is no plan and we'll be doing whatever we feel like, including drinks later on.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You're right in the area, but I'm still recovering, so no extended trips. I'll have to catch you next time, and down an extra for me! <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • We partied in all of 4 people but it was a good outing. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

As there is no photographic evidence, this may or may not have actually happened.
  • And you know what, it only took three hours to get back. Like normal!
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Good karma at work clearly.
  • edited September 2017
    11/10 Would party with again anytime.

@Tremula We def missed you, but hope you're resting up well. <3<3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)