Studio Ghibli Mafia Sign-Up

SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia GamesThe Last Mafia Game
edited September 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Are you a fan of the wonderful worlds of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli? Are you also a fan of the paranoia-inducing game of mafia? Then sign up here for the latest mafia game!

I'm going to take 16 people max, but we can do a smaller game if we don't hit that number.

Players:
1) Tremula
2) Ordassa
3) Thyelleia
4) Othero
5) Arix
6) Shaddus
7) Sidd
8) Ess
9) Vivet
10) Cyndarin
11) Portius
12) Kaimanahi
13) Saobutt
14) Lehki
15) Yarith
16) Silvanus

Filled! Anyone still interested can be put on reserve!

Daraius said:
"Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I've seen exactly three Ghibli movies so this is going to be a blast~
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited September 2017
    memeMEmeme!! *flail*

I love ghlibli but stink at mafia. I have watched all the movies save the ones made after 2013 & grave of the fireflies.

@Tremula i recommend binge watching everything in japanese with subtitles. Sounds better.
  • Ohhhh...Ghibli! I absolutely love Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke and My Neighbor Totoro and...everything!
    Please sign me up!
    Sadly, I'm pretty bad at mafia though....
  • I'm in please!
  • YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Also i like the dubbed Spirited Away
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sign me up, I want a gibbet!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'll play
  • Me please! I guess I ought to!
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I am willing to try.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Yaaas
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Gonna give it till Monday to see how many people we get. If needed, I'll then make tweaks to my initial 16 person set-up so that it works for a smaller group.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Laaaast daaaaaay. If you want to join speak now! Otherwise I will re-calibrate the game for the lower total of players!
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You didn't list how long the days were going to last! That's very important to deciding about joining. Put me in, I guess. Preference for shorter days.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    edited September 2017
    Woo! Welcome aboard, @Portius!

My schedule is a lot more flexible these days so I can do a 72 hour dayphase/24 hour nightphase if people prefer shorter periods.

Edit: also welcome @Kaimanahi! Thanks for joining. :D
    Daraius said:
  • Please add me!
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Yeaaah, please come suck with me. :D
  • I generally prefer short to mid length days with majority lynch
  • If the roster doesn't fill up I'll join in
  • edited September 2017
    yeah ok sign me up 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hey I'll play
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Omg we hit all 16 people?! Amazing. Okay, preparing the character roles now!
    Daraius said:
    Sending the roles out now! Game will open shortly after.
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ohai gaiz.

While we're all here,

Vote: Vivet

Just so the meme lives on and my track record expands ever further. Also because options are cool if we're going to play at Cyndarin/Sidd's scheme.