Old Forums

Are the old forums gone? I'm referring to the forums that used to be accessible at www.lusternia.com/node/[insert numbers here], which used to be the game forums before these forums were set up in 2012. There's a lot of great information on the old forums, especially logs but also lore discussion and lots of forum/game history in general, and I miss being able to find them and read them whenever I want.

Is this information still available somewhere, possibly archived or saved by someone? I'm sure older players like me would appreciate it very much. Thank you!
Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.

Comments

• Sadly, the old forums are gone. There was really no way to move them into the new website, and the decision was made to scrap the archive.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Irillia said:
    Are the old forums gone? I'm referring to the forums that used to be accessible at www.lusternia.com/node/[insert numbers here], which used to be the game forums before these forums were set up in 2012. There's a lot of great information on the old forums, especially logs but also lore discussion and lots of forum/game history in general, and I miss being able to find them and read them whenever I want.

Is this information still available somewhere, possibly archived or saved by someone? I'm sure older players like me would appreciate it very much. Thank you!
    You can try looking on google cache or wayback machine, it's what I used to salvage what few recipes I could for our current Cooking thread.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)