• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2017
    I blame the car radio.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tanya Tucker- Save Me (1977)

My Mum used to play this all the time, and I absolutely loved it. Still do. Sad song, though. 

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Day 30 - A song that reminds you of yourself

Thanks to everyone who has participated. It's interesting to see all the different answers.
  • This is a hard one, I wondered what you would finish with.  I'm sure for everyone, particularly music lovers, that we see parts of ourselves in so many different songs.  So I tried to pick one as honest and complete as I could!  And since this thread single handedly made me pull out my R.E.M. collection, which I had to wipe the dust off of (thank you, I didn't realized how much I missed listening to them) I'll finish with one of their last songs that more than fits the bill.

"Supernatural Superserious"

Great thread, thank you for managing it Kerith!
  • Cazanto said:
    This is a hard one, I wondered what you would finish with.  I'm sure for everyone, particularly music lovers, that we see parts of ourselves in so many different songs.  So I tried to pick one as honest and complete as I could!  And since this thread single handedly made me pull out my R.E.M. collection, which I had to wipe the dust off of (thank you, I didn't realized how much I missed listening to them) I'll finish with one of their last songs that more than fits the bill.

"Supernatural Superserious"

Great thread, thank you for managing it Kerith!
    Thank you, @Cazanto, I really appreciate that. Just to be clear, I didn't come up with this. I tweaked a couple but I'm not creative enough for things like this. One of the djs at my local radio station was doing it on Facebook and I figured it might be something folks here would enjoy. :)

Also, <3 REM!

• Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s

• Never thought about it before now, but I suppose this does a bit. I'm resilient, and when I want to do something (Career wise), I'll break down walls to get there...in my slightly 'Stuff you' attitude, if someone tries to stop me. I'm also a little bit wicked...
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."