Lusternia memes

Comments

• Versalean said:
    Now you know my pain for over an IG century.
    SOMEONE always takes the scholars, plenty of bards and pilgrims, which they never seem to care about, but teh scholars. Someone's obsessed.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Versalean said:
    Now you know my pain for over an IG century.
    SOMEONE always takes the scholars, plenty of bards and pilgrims, which they never seem to care about, but teh scholars. Someone's obsessed.
    *quietly slinks away*
  • Darkest Cyndarin (Female Heartless Ascendant).
    She has cut her thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.
    You perceive naught but the infinite expanse of an impenetrable darkness, and a violent presence
    shrouded deep within.

Darkest Cyndarin (Female Heartless Ascendant).

Heartless

Sooo if we can get Sora to unlock her heart Would that bring @Cyndarin back?
  •  "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Saw that elsewhere as a "Canadians during war" meme. Didn't even protest much.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Saw that elsewhere as a "Canadians during war" meme. Didn't even protest much.
    I may have repurposed it, yes
  • I love olde memes, they get me basically ev'ry time
  • Versalean said:
    200 USD?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited April 2018
    Not enough lissome shadows
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Or wings
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • Seeing all these top text bottom text image macros really hit me in my nostalgia
  • Damn you but I laughed at this one, @Shaddus

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:

This is me so much right now. Too much fun, no time for sleep!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!