QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Oh, so we're proving that we need a *this makes me regret my vivid imagination* reaction button for posts. Okay.  :s

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• The following players are currently seeking roleplay interaction:
    No one right now.

No RP for you.
  • The following players are currently seeking roleplay interaction:
    No one right now.

No RP for you.
    me! me! if you can stand a 3-5 min response time
  • edited October 2017
    Message #332 sent by (system) (received: 2017/10/26 20:38:05)
       Vengeance has been dealt to  <REDACTED>.

<3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Danquik says, "Moment."
    A horrific simulacrum of Danquik says, "Moment."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sylandra said:
    Irillia has offered to transfer ownership of the Matrix to you for 1 gold. Type AGREE to complete 
    the trade.

You have received the Matrix from Irillia in exchange for 1 gold.

^This cracks me up every time.

Irillia said:
    And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you!

(Said bridge being:

5880 Hallifax common scene 1x the Bridge of Wings)

We need a Hallifax themed version of Monopoly now
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    A bloodthirsty loboshigaru pilgrim beats you about the head with a holy book.

I had actually never noticed this. Somehow it's amusing.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Joined a new guild, saw this, context not coming soon.

3 ) 2017/11/12 21:49:19 - Dys: "Does anyone have a preference for where to take our expedition?"
    4 ) 2017/11/12 21:49:55 - Steingrim: "Somewhere I haven't been!"
    5 ) 2017/11/12 21:50:09 - Dys: "My manse it is!"

Obligatory lenny face: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Nelras tells you, "A pig just fell from the sky infront of me..."

That's probably only hilarious to those who know @kali but :smiley: I was very amused.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited November 2017
    ***********************[ Aether manses selling bromide ]***********************
    Manse Name            Description                                Stock    Price
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    54    Squid           a potion of bromides (keg refills)             0    130gp
    54    Squid           a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    130gp
    54    Squid           a potion of bromides (keg refills)            67    130gp
    54    Squid           a potion of bromides (keg refills)            32    130gp
    60    Beebo           a potion of bromides (keg refills)            86    127gp
    135   flame           a potion of bromides (keg refills)            80    120gp
    245   darktower       a potion of bromides (keg refills)            21    110gp
    517   cabaret         a potion of bromides (keg refills)           -11      0gp
    757   Wyrden          a potion of bromides (keg refills)            10    130gp
    757   Wyrden          a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    130gp
    757   Wyrden          a potion of bromides (keg refills)            56    130gp
    757   Wyrden          a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    130gp
    757   Wyrden          a potion of bromides (keg refills)            30    130gp
    1333  Nihilomnia      a potion of bromides (keg refills)            84    115gp
    1335  Bazaar          a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    120gp
    1335  Bazaar          a potion of bromides (keg refills)             2    120gp
    1335  Bazaar          a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    120gp
    1391  Waf             a potion of bromides (keg refills)            32     90gp
    1535  Crusade         a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    120gp
    1535  Crusade         a potion of bromides (keg refills)           100    120gp
    *******************************************************************************

... how?
  • Pretty sure that's a bug.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• "The sound of overly exaggerated pouting and blubbering echoes across the Canvas aethers."- <3 Isune. @Maligorn
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • (Market): Ianir says, "Seeking an owner of a gaudy glamrock who might be interested in breaking the 
    universe."