What could I have done better?

2»

Comments

• DaedrothDaedroth Member Posts: 36 Apprentice
    Mrak said:

it doesn't seem like we have a great means of killing in small groups beyond chasm
    If we have lots of geos, that could mean lots of fast heart bursting action. Unfortunately TK doesn't seem to be the choice of the other Magnagoran mages.
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 996 Mythical
    Daedroth said:
    Mrak said:

it doesn't seem like we have a great means of killing in small groups beyond chasm
    If we have lots of geos, that could mean lots of fast heart bursting action. Unfortunately TK doesn't seem to be the choice of the other Magnagoran mages.
    Sadly, I think many people find TK a little cumbersome to set up and use. While it's a very interesting skillset in on itself, it's also one of the more dated ones and one that, personally, struggles a little with it's flair and versatility ( compare runes or dreamweaving for that ). Many a melder also prefers to have runes simply because of the raw affliction source.

Generally, secondary melders have always been a problem since I've gotten into PK as to their usefulness/versatility as many of their abilities are tied to having the meld. I've personally have gotten a lot of joy out of being chem and switching to meld on demand, though that requires you to have a cheap way of switching, which bears a rather hefty cost in ability.

Maybe if you'd map out the different tertiary kills, you might be able to figure out how to support each others kills. Runists can support each other very well, as can dream weavers. TK and Runists may have some synergies and TP and Dreamweaving synergize very well ( Though I doubt anyone's trying to get anywhere with TP, TP feels a lot more dated then TK does ).
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,038 Mythical
    Mrak said:
    (and Nekotai is unupdated on the wiki)
    Fixed.
2»