What are you watching?

Comments

• Danganronpa!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yarith said:
    Danganronpa!
    Play the games toooooo. Very fun, very life consuming.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Ever since Zero Time Dilemma I've felt the need to, aha
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Yarith said:
    Ever since Zero Time Dilemma I've felt the need to, aha

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • So, nine years after the third season finished, they've gone and started a new season of Jigoku Shoujo. Currently binge watching the old, but gold, original seasons alongside the new episodes. Ahh, nostalgia.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2017
    American Vandal is one of those parodies that's also a really good specimen of the thing it's parodying. If you like true crime documentaries and want to hear the most serious and sober discussion of dicks you've ever heard, give it a watch.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Tried watching the new Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson, couldn't make it 20 minutes, watched Hercules instead, regret nothing.
    I used to make cakes.

edited September 2017
    Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. I don't know what I expected. I still don't know what I'm expecting. Loving the endless stream of cameos though.
    Daraius said:
  • Watched the new Star Trek... lens flares abound.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I recently got hooked on iZombie...sadly the German Netflix does not have the third season yet.
    edited October 2017
    The SO and I are hooked on HBO's Veep. The cast is great. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is golden as a frustrated VP of the USA, and I was delighted to see Arrested Development's Tony Hale again. Lots of cynicism, lots of profanity, lots of laughs.
    Daraius said:
  • I'm watching Vikings! I love watching independent and empowered women like Lagertha :D
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Miraculous Ladybug is on Netflix in English, German, Spanish, Italian, and the original French!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    I'm finally watching The Walking Dead.
    Daraius said:
  • Tremula said:
    Miraculous Ladybug is on Netflix in English, German, Spanish, Italian, and the original French!

Korean as well we established.
  • saobutt said:
    I'm watching Vikings! I love watching independent and empowered women like Lagertha :D
    You might also like Norsemen if you have Netflix
    edited October 2017
    The Good Place is better than the title, description, and Netflix thumbnail would have you believe. It’s way weirder and more charming than I ever would have suspected had my friends at Pop Culture Happy Hour not convinced me to give it a try. 
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Watched Blade Runner 2049.

It works very well at avoiding sequel syndrome, but I feel like anyone who hasn't seen the original still might feel a bit lost. Like the original, there are various important scenes with minimal dialogue where you really need to read into the -whole- scene to follow what's going on. That aside, it still does an amazing job of capturing and retaining the ambiance and aesthetic of the original.

It is definitely more drawn out, with less back to back action and more progression/contemplation punctuated by sudden, ruthless bursts of violence. Moreso at the beginning. Some scenes feel like they exist only for the sake of indulgent cinematography - something which doesn't bother me, but which I can imagine might tire out casual viewers over the course of its duration.

Overall a fantastic movie, imo.

Stranger Things season 2!
    Daraius said:
    Really want to binge that this weekend but I also want to be good and study for my exam on Monday. What's your advice, teach?  :s
    I used to make cakes.

Depends on your level of self control. Reward yourself with breaks after studying? I really like the season so far. As always the cast is fantastic.
    Daraius said:
  • Shiny new series of Peaky Blinders, thank you very much
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
    April and the Extraordinary World is a French animated film on Netflix with really great English voice acting. If you like steampunk, chemistry mumbo jumbo, talking animals, and animated cat balls, check it totally out.
    I used to make cakes.

• I just finished all the NCIS on Netflix and am now done with that show completely.
  • Currently flying through Altered Carbon
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I haven't been addicted to series in a long while like I am to Outlander. Haven't read the books yet, but will eventually!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    I haven't been addicted to series in a long while like I am to Outlander. Haven't read the books yet, but will eventually!
    How far in are you? I watch it as well and have started the first book.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Zephyra said:
    Rancoura said:
    I'm about four episodes into the third season :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Zephyra said:
    Rancoura said:
    I'm about four episodes into the third season :)
    Ah! It's a good one, I think I like it better than season 2. Im near episode 9 or 10 I think.