Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    My impression has been that new Divine more or less get to choose where they want to go, but it's either required or strongly recommended that they play in another org than the one their main character was from to avoid bias and all of the other similarly fun things that could arise from doing so.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Just imagine how good Gaudiguch will be when they finally appoint a Minister of Culture and Librarian.....
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • I was excited when I saw Ironbeard's name in the promo post then I realised it was just stockings and he and the gnomes weren't showing
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Domoths that go from 3-5 am, holy mother of [You must purchase the Explicit Package for $8.99 to view this swear].
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Achaea has planar travel now. We should connect the Planes and take over Sapience!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Crek said:
    Achaea has planar travel now. We should connect the Planes and take over Sapience!
    To test the waters, perhaps we should start by amalgamating Achaea and Lusty forums.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    IRE merger confirmed. 
  • This year our Ascension event will decide if we merge with another realm or not. (depending on stocking sales)
  • edited December 2017
    Cyndarin said:
    IRE merger confirmed. 
    I would actually be kind of okay with that. Starmourn seems like it will do a lot of what used to set Lusternia apart from the other IRE games. Different worlds, space traveling, space combat, etc. Add that to the fact that it's also a new game, with a chance to be one of the big names in the world. Not sure if Lusternia will survive.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Anyone else had an issue recently with editing their title for the forums? Whenever I try to do mine it says I lack the permission. Also, it crimmas.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Some people need to take a step back and consider how they respond to things.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • I just looked at Gaudiguch's library score. HOW. What. Good work, but dang. Library ninjas.
  • EssEss
    edited December 2017
    We do it by writing books! Lots and lots of books
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Dear Admin:

I'm sorry!  I want to play with your event, but my loathing for Lusternia text plagues knows no bounds.  I hope you can find someone who is less averse to such things!  I did enjoy the interactions at least. :)
  • Text plagues are awesome. Where can I get it?
  • edited December 2017
    Protip: That cure that was created at the end of October with the archway is not going away. If you get it again, you can just use the archway.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    Ianir said:
    Protip: That cure that was created at the end of October with the archway is not going away. If you get it again, you can just use the archway.
    There are at least three different plagues (aura, skinrot, unity).  This plague is the original aurawarp plague that to my knowledge can only be cured by a healer.

Or does that archway now cure all plagues?  If so then concerns are greatly diminished.
  • Xenthos said:
    There are at least three different plagues (aura, skinrot, unity).  This plague is the original aurawarp plague that to my knowledge can only be cured by a healer.

Or does that archway now cure all plagues?  If so then concerns are greatly diminished.
    Unity = Aurawarp. Druetba's notes were pretty clear on that.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    I completely missed that one, actually (and am apparently not the only one).
  • edited November 2018
    -
  • Even your profile picture has a mouth set with utter disdain, Portius, for your own puns.

• That was an interesting fight and chat at Avechna's summit. Would've been better without a certain someone blatantly trying to shatter peoples' immersion with what amounts to OOC cynicism, especially for people that might've just experienced their very first pre-Ascension battle, but, all in all that was enjoyable. Can't wait to see people post the descriptions (and maybe the attacks) of the tarot beasts.

• Nobody was trying to shatter anyone's immersion that I noticed.
  • Tarot beasts?
  • Yeah I gotta admit, that was new and refreshing and I can't wait to see where it goes. Well done Admin
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    What did I miss and why is there no news posts about it?

Guess I need to be a more proper drama vulture and hover more.