Xenthos

2»

Comments

• The ur'Stone of Cankermore was created so that there would be one artefact that Xenthos would never require.
  • Xenthos can cut a knife with butter.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Versalean said:
    The ur'Stone of Cankermore was created so that there would be one artefact that Xenthos would never require.
    (He owned one of the first two in existence IIRC)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    One of the alternate timelines Xynthin didn't pop out of involved Dylara being raised instead. Unfortunately, the Ravenwood was destroyed, so they just used Xenthos to raise her instead.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Dammit, I saw this and t hought it was one of those ' a player has died' threads. Am now relieved and mad
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Arix said:
    ... and mad
    :o
  • relieved you aren't dead and mad that I stumbled into a Chuck Norris knockoff thread
  • This thread has nothing at all to do with Chuck Norris. I'm disappointed in ya'll.