Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thank you to everyone who was able to make the Harvest Moon performance! I had a lot of fun interacting before and afterward. Totally worth it to perform it live.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Thanks @Saz for indulging in Foehn's full embrace of False Memory! I know I thanked you privately for the RP, but worth a public shoutout. Good to finally RP with you again after so long.
  • Thanks for the event, @MagAdmin! So much writing on your guys part, and it was very well done! <3
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Really emboldening RP with @Kuramana and my best bud @Xypher tonight. Thanks for helping me remember why I love this game so much :)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Got a chance to RP with @Xenthos tonight! Thanks for tormenting my Spiritsinger and making her question her own beliefs. It was a treat to have the opportunity for such fantastic RP with a rival org member!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @dyson @yugifyre @isabeau @kuramana I...actually don't get to use that aspect of Luce much anymore. Thank you!
  • The entirety of Glomdoring for making these first few weeks enjoyable, everyone I have met/interacted with so far has been awesome and helpful!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Elexia said:
    Got a chance to RP with @Xenthos tonight! Thanks for tormenting my Spiritsinger and making her question her own beliefs. It was a treat to have the opportunity for such fantastic RP with a rival org member!
    I enjoyed it too!  But you really have to thank Moi, without her going out of her way to make cheese plates for Xenthos to share with Elissata he would not have found you instead.

I also appreciate that you put in the time for talking, I was expecting a trickster-and-done.
  • recipes gourmet 4784
    You carefully study a cooking recipe.
    Item: Platter  Type: Gourmet  Org: Public  Designer: Lendren
    Ingredients: milk 24 salt 1 grub 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: PLATTER
    Appearance:
    a platter of casu marzu cheese
    Dropped:
    A wheel of cheese sits on this platter, seeming to wiggle slightly.
    Examined:
    Arranged on a light wooden platter is a wheel of amber-coloured cheese, from which a wedge has been cut. At first glance the cheese appears like a traditional round of a sheep's milk cheese, dry and slightly crumbly with a pale yellow colour, encased in a darker honey-hued rind formed from the natural process of drying and the addition of some salt. What makes this cheese unusual is the addition of maggots, bringing the cheese past the usual fermentation stage to one of active decomposition. These insect larvae, now small white worms, wriggle a bit within the cheese.
    Consume:
    After choosing whether to eat the maggots or remove them, you sample the cheese, perhaps expecting a bitter or rotten taste. However, the cheese's flavour is more reminiscent of a particularly strong, aged, salted sheep's milk cheese, just with the intensity of its flavour amplified considerably by the additional action of the maggot digestion, which is akin to the fermentation that is the source of the taste of most cheeses, only more so. The worms wriggle and, if ingested, have a slight crunch and an acrid overtone. The cheese is naturally creamy at its centre, and in places seems to weep a pale fluid with a subdued flavour. As you complete your dining, the aftertaste of the cheese lingers with a hint of ammonia and a lasting memory of the courage you showed in sampling this challenging delicacy.
    Smell:
    The cheese has a sharp smell redolent of ammonia, and promises a powerful flavour.
    Taste:
    After an initial acrid bite suggestive of decomposition, the cheese has a powerful flavour, as strong as the ripest of blue cheeses but with a more creamy and tangy quality.
    Comments:
    A traditional Sardinian cheese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

• Nooooooo.

• @Tremula and @Nelras <3 . We must have more tea parties.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Moi said:
    [[ a platter of casu marzu cheese ]]

Wtb way to scour some things from memory.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• @czixi / Ruin Thank you
  • Thank you @Weiwae! You are the best. Our little event was fun, apologies for my airheadedness! They are super adorable! Much love! <3

Thank you @Hecton for being a part of it all as well!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Thanks to @Ragniliff for the lovely oldbie chat. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A wonderful time with @Lief! I'm glad I got to be logged in enough to have a good talk :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    And now a great conversation with @Naevari!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2018
    Really did have one of the best nights last night. So to the many thanks to those of you I made my victims cornered for RP. @Xenth@Yendor @Kalaneya

• Zephyra said:
    Really did have one of the best nights last night. So to the many thanks to those of you I made my victims cornered for RP. @Xenth@Yendor @Kalaneya

I fail at tagging-- @Xenthos @Yendor @Kalaneya (just in case this didnt pop)
  • @Kistan and @Enadonella for being nice to the curious Hallifaxian explorer yesterday, @Aeldra for the conversation today. Your manse is pretty btw  :D
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.