Comments

• VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,457 Mythical
    Try
    family LEDGER manse mansename assign Eritheyl
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,670 Transcendent
    Veyils said:
    Try
    family LEDGER manse mansename assign Eritheyl
    First thing I tried unfortunately, which led me to post.

"Only the head of a House may handle the family ledger."

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,819 Transcendent
    Old family deeds did not let you do anything but see what was deeded anyways.  The ledger commands are new (and what actually allows control).  Nothing was taken away, until now the only way to rescue a deeded family manse was an issue.  I would imagine that avenue still exists for families without a head.
  • DysDys Member Posts: 496 Gifted
    What do the bookbinding curios create, tints? Magic ink?
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 994 Mythical
    Dys said:
    What do the bookbinding curios create, tints? Magic ink?
    tints

Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • MrakMrak Member Posts: 183 Adept
    I found the rules of last year's justice challenge here.

To confirm, does restricting "Passive ego regeneration and max ego increases from skills outside the buff system from sources not listed above (i.e. does not show on BODYSCAN)" mean that the beauty resolution couldn't be used for this challenge?

Also, allowing "Any preparatory or permanent buffs (karma blessings, racial benefits, etc) acquired before your debate" seems to contradict the restriction on all "Shrine abilities," in particular with respect to celerity. So, was shrine celerity allowed in 2017?

Is there any hope of revealing rules for this year's competitions in advance, especially those related to resolutions?
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,035 Mythical
    do hibiscus flowers exist in lusternia?

• LiefLief Member Posts: 10 Apprentice
    Arix said:

I don't know 100%, but a quick google tells me some hibiscus flowers are native to east Asia, and Maylea's godrealm contains a few references to other flowers native to there (and I got an ylang ylang origami approved, for what it's worth).
  • IanirIanir Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Creator
    Lief said:
    Arix said:

I don't know 100%, but a quick google tells me some hibiscus flowers are native to east Asia, and Maylea's godrealm contains a few references to other flowers native to there (and I got an ylang ylang origami approved, for what it's worth).
    There are actually not any in Maylea's godrealm. There are, however, in Celestia, the Shallamurine Cathedral, the Archons guildhall, and Charune's unreleased godrealm (which I did ask him before mentioning).
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,038 Mythical
    edited January 13
    recipes pastries 23216
    You carefully study a cooking recipe.
    Item: Cookie  Type: Pastries  Org: Public  Designer: Corissai
    Ingredients: grain 3 milk 3 sugar 1 flower 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: COOKIE
    Appearance:
    a hibiscus petal cookie
    Dropped:
    A fallen hibiscus petal cookie rests here.
    Examined:
    With a pale complexion that flushes pink and red at its end, this cookie closely resembles a lonely, fallen hibiscus petal, though it appears both more substantial and more delicate at once. The reddened tip of the cookie is slightly moist and threatens to be somewhat sticky.
    Consume:
    A single bite gently snaps this pale cookie in half, crumbling in one smooth movement along some internal fault line. A thin film of sticky residue within the cookie prevents the baked confection from falling to pieces, and it softens and melts once exposed to the heat of your mouth, leaving a sweet taste and floral aroma to haunt the senses. Fainter than raspberry, but just as sharp, the flavour pervades the light pink cookie, but fades quickly once the cookie is gone.
    Smell:
    The scent of hibiscus and butter clings to this cookie.
    Taste:
    A floral taste permeates the cookie, reminiscent of raspberry and rhubarb.
    Comments:
  • NyxariNyxari Member Posts: 27 Capable
    edited January 14
    Well at least that cookie doesn't have maggots in it, like the cheese did.
    thanks, was thinking of trying to design a horrendously tacky floral suit
  • SazSaz Member Posts: 122 Adept
    How can we access to the Bardics archives with this new website? https://www.lusternia.com/artbard doesn't seem to be working.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • NaevariNaevari Member Posts: 6 Inept
    What are the 1p/3p lines for the normal ridiculous pig nose and the keen leonine nose? They're not listed in the ashop descriptions.

Can the 1p/3p lines be modified with artifact customization?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,368 Transcendent
    Saz said:
    How can we access to the Bardics archives with this new website? https://www.lusternia.com/artbard doesn't seem to be working.
    My understanding is that bardics have not been implemented on the new website at all because they were thinking about changing the mechanics. So I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think you can.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 611 Transcendent
    What type of Fae are Lieutenant Poim, Sentinels of  the Willow, Captain Maple, Margery Sweetpease? Or are they like the Fae Knights on Faethorn?
    I think they're humanoid fae like the knights

It's hard to tell though, because the description of the knights is basicly 'here's a fae knight' and then a paragraph about w hat their armor looks like. Perriwinkle has wings though, if that means anything.