Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• A fractal snowflake origami unfolds and sings to you, "Greetings, Intern Miso. I hope this will serve you well; do let me know should you need other clothing designed or made. -X.S."

@Xeii :D 
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • @Anita and @Remmiel, for what you made for K and @Tambador. It takes a lot to make me emotional, and you did a grand job at doing just that! Thank you :)

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • You reach into Maendwen's Onyx Cornucopia of Amazing Riches, searching for something special. Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you remove a gleaming crystal of wonder trimphantly.

The typo is bothering me.
  • You reach into Maendwen's Onyx Cornucopia of Amazing Riches, searching for something special. Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you remove a gleaming crystal of wonder trimphantly.

The typo is bothering me.

May I direct you to the TYPO command....
  • Raves to any godmin who have done an AFK/bot check on anyone, ever.
    Double raves to any godmin who have ever zapped/shopped somebody who failed the check.
  • Vivet said:
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Godmaker' Achievement!

One more check off of the list.

Thanks for the million gold! I should buy a cartel or something in your honor.
  • Huzzah, to @Ixchilgal for working with me!
  • @Ianir - RAVES WOOT WOOT.

I know it was you.
  • Raves @Steingrim for always being a pleasant interactor/ee IG
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    @Clara is a precious muffin and might just get stolen if Serenwilde isn't paying attention.
  • edited February 2018
    @Ianir and whomever helped him for fixing Drachou and apperently the Epic as well.

If this wasn't a rewrite to fix the problem, can we get this documented backstage somewhere so that it can be fixed if it happens again?
    • [edit sorry that wasn't meant to suggest He had help, only to express thanks if there were others behind the scenes helping.]
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for all the unexpected fun RP opportunities lately. From the new players asking questions and giving aeldra opportunity to recall bits of history to people meeting up for RP, it's great to have some of it again :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for @Vatul, @Kailanna, @Adal, and @Avurekhos for being my main sources of RP-income during the week when my play time is severely limited due to work. I really appreciate it and you lot keep reminding me that I have projects to work on when I'd otherwise be flopping into bed and staring at the wall. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • You offer up a figurine of Jinlu Ilithyia, the Boneseer to Morgfyre, the Legion.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Servant Of The Gods' Achievement! You have earned 25 Bound
    Credits.