Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

19495969798100»

Comments

• VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 846 Mythical
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 852 Fabled
    Spies!

The Command Chair.                                     (#GAUNTLET_127)
    Crackling with energy, the command chair rises up from the floor. Perpetually ticking away
    the hours, the Undying Clock of Opportunity's Finale stands proudly nearby.

>>>>

Lusternia‏ @Lusternia
    FollowingFollowing @Lusternia
    More

We're loving your Wonderclocks! Want your own Undying Clock of Opportunity's Finale? Or a Permanent Clock of Triumph's Abolition? Or something simpler, like a Fireplace Clock of Resounding Chimes. Crystals are available for the rest of the month at

You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • Lilyin!Lilyin! Member Posts: 5 Novice
    Celest is full of wonderful and vibrant people.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,061 Mythical

Xeii said:
    Isune being such a caring Divine  <3 Thanks for the Haiku contest, it was refreshing!
    This was almost a haiku, if the first part was a bit shorter, like 'Raves to Isune'

• ArixArix Member Posts: 1,061 Mythical
    Oh wait, is Isune two or three syllables?
  • XeiiXeii Member Posts: 201 Fabled
    I never was sure about the syllables myself.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

Ghosting around.

• XeiiXeii Member Posts: 201 Fabled
    Oh, also Lack of Raves getting to a hundred pages. Let's keep those smiles coming!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

Ghosting around.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,564 Transcendent
    Arix said:
    I'm not sure about present Isune, but I remember in an old video/thread (Was it Shit Players Say or the How Do You Say Your Name thread?) they said basically anything is viable, but I've always given it three syllables (Ee-soo-nay).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Lilyin!Lilyin! Member Posts: 5 Novice
    Isune said:
    Arix said:
    Two!  B)

But, I tend to think of our audible recorded Histories as canon for pronunciation. The lovely narrator is amazing, so it must be right!

Eh-Soon is how it sounds in the narration :+1:
    i refuse to believe it's anything but Eye-soon