Player Pics!

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Yep, I like lasagna but not that much. Replace the love of lasagna with the love of reading and books. I need to read (and not just storybooks) like the way smokers need their cigarettes. @Alexin what does asking for a friend mean? Which friend? Why do they want to know? 
  • Ordassa said:
    Yep, I like lasagna but not that much. Replace the love of lasagna with the love of reading and books. I need to read (and not just storybooks) like the way smokers need their cigarettes. @Alexin what does asking for a friend mean? Which friend? Why do they want to know? 

The friend is actually yours truly. ;)  Mostly because of the Garfield pic:  He hates Mondays and also loves lasagna, which I thought you did as well.

• @Ushaara You actually won something for Halliball, so stay tuned when we're both online  ;)
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tenaka said:

Viking Danquik

My wife asked if I was going to keep growing it.
    I said "Yes, do you not like it?"
    She said, "I was just wondering."

Ladies, that means she hates it, doesn't it?
    I'm going to say that she might be feeling iffy about it, but if she outright didn't like it she'd hopefully be honest and say so.

My lady-advice is to let it grow if you like it, then ask her again in a few weeks if she (dis)likes it then.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I'm up in Minnesota and that beard looks pretty normal to me!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

• Worst outfit fit to wear to a cowboy bar ever 
  • edited November 2018
    I didn't realize I had so few pictures of me on here. Something needs to be done about that.

This was a test photo of my costume for a skit I was doing in my medsurg nursing class back in April. I was playing Nurse Detective Hercule Poirot in "Vascular Disease on the Orient Express". Strangely I don't have a finished photo with my cravat and nurse cap.

This is me like 3 months ago. I shaved the beard and stopped wearing the fake moustache.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Skye said:
    Did you know that @Pejat and I are together irl? And that yesterday marked 8 years for us? And that we take really spectacular pictures together?

Super adorable. :)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited February 2020
    My boyfriend, Clark Kent, and I!

• saobutt said:
    My boyfriend, Clark Kent, and I!

Saoooooo that's awesome. Come back and play with usss.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Just finished building my UDS (Ugly Drum Smoker). Painting it red makes it smoke faster?

Come to Canadia and maybe I will wake up at 4am to smoke brisket for you.