Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Spies!

The Command Chair.                                     (#GAUNTLET_127)
    Crackling with energy, the command chair rises up from the floor. Perpetually ticking away
    the hours, the Undying Clock of Opportunity's Finale stands proudly nearby.

>>>>

Lusternia‏ @Lusternia
    FollowingFollowing @Lusternia
    More

We're loving your Wonderclocks! Want your own Undying Clock of Opportunity's Finale? Or a Permanent Clock of Triumph's Abolition? Or something simpler, like a Fireplace Clock of Resounding Chimes. Crystals are available for the rest of the month at

• Celest is full of wonderful and vibrant people.

• Xeii said:
    Isune being such a caring Divine  <3 Thanks for the Haiku contest, it was refreshing!
    This was almost a haiku, if the first part was a bit shorter, like 'Raves to Isune'

• Oh wait, is Isune two or three syllables?
  • I never was sure about the syllables myself.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Oh, also Lack of Raves getting to a hundred pages. Let's keep those smiles coming!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arix said:
    Oh wait, is Isune two or three syllables?
    I'm not sure about present Isune, but I remember in an old video/thread (Was it Shit Players Say or the How Do You Say Your Name thread?) they said basically anything is viable, but I've always given it three syllables (Ee-soo-nay).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Isune said:
    Arix said:
    Oh wait, is Isune two or three syllables?
    Two!  B)

But, I tend to think of our audible recorded Histories as canon for pronunciation. The lovely narrator is amazing, so it must be right!

Eh-Soon is how it sounds in the narration :+1:
    i refuse to believe it's anything but Eye-soon
  • edited February 2018
  • @Xypher @Ianir @Spatula

Thank you. That's really awesome!
  • Rave for the Gaudiguch celebration - processional, dance and monument! Thank you for all the work that went into it.
  • Just before Death started, @Cyna gave a sermon in shouts, and everyone else stfu. It was fantastic. Thanks to all involved <3
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    That was one hell of a ride. Most intense death seal run I've seen yet... whew. Loved the new mobs, they were really fun :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Yeah, that was intense. I had fun.
  • edited February 2018
    I hope this doesn't sound anal or elitist (okay, let's be honest, I don't care in either case...) but I'd like to put out raves to the Godmin for correctly interpreting this deadline:

midnight on Sunday, 25th February, 2018

You would be amazed how frequently the people who put out a midnight deadline don't understand the day it actually applies to.  Props.