Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I actually did that last month during the Gaudi guild event: Got a group of Gaudis to form a functioning conga line
  • There seems to be some old fashione d
    Lorina said:
    Aeldra said:
    I'm going to rave for that war battle and especially @Lorina and @kreon. Given how unprepared, last minute and entirely "what we feel like doing? let's pick this" we were going with this, we did extremely well and it was fun :) Just need to get off this adrenaline rush now... I feel like a squirrel on too much caffeine.
     It's cracking me up how hard we YOLO'ed this. I was legit not going to participate and just watch the battles. Thanks for forcing me to do this. It was so much fun!

I'll try and get the log up later on but your team had me dead a few times but for a split second. You did real well.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    My own personal raves for the ascension gala. Been the first time I could actually see it through to the end, too. My raves in particular to @Lilyin!, @Vidette, @Elexia, @Lief, @Naevari and everybody else who interacted with me during that gala. Sadly, I found it very hard to settle into my character that evening, so I was a lot quieter then I intended, but it was still glorious, "Tock, Tock, Tock!" ;)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I would have come along, but sadly my boss chose today of all days to call in sick and I ended up having to go into work to cover for him.  The Gala event was scheduled to start pretty much just as my shift was starting.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I was meant to be productive..but my car broke down and instead I quested!

She assisted the artisans of Bottledowns Village in stopping the Figurine Army.
    She is awarded the Medal of the Liberator of Pastries.

\o/

• I don't envy @Maylea having to judge Serenwilde's poetry contest. There were SO many gorgeous entries!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • @Nicholo my hero. I'll be moving that kethbit trigger to blowtorch too.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I will never step being grateful for how good of a sport @Kalaneya is.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Eight karma blessings... if not for the inconvenient timing of the end of the world, I'd have had all nine.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Seriously?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I emailed Support pretty much immediately, they actually seemed to disable autocuring (at least for the last 1/2 messages of the event text my AC stopped spamming me).

We need to be able to file issues and do certain system-side commands during mandate though... or at least just an issue so we can point out there's an issue in-game instead of having to go outside it.
  • I wish I could have read the ambient being launched, but the spam was so intense from that I have no idea what was happening... Can we get a recap for what happened? 

• I loved the format of the new Ascension. It was chaotic, the area's shape was miserable to break melds in, but wow what a rush.
  • Avechna gave his usual pre-ascension speech, but then Ghani turned up and snagged the staff then flew off to a hidden part of Astral, prompting Estarra to call him a cheeky little shite. The Gods of all the organizations tried zapping him, but Kethuru blocked the shots and their attacks only made the tearing apart of reality worse. Then Avechna opened the way to the hidden part of astral where Ghani was hiding, and told the Sealbearers that the first to stab Ghani 100 times (possibly in the face) gets the staff.
  • edited March 2018
    never mind
  • edited March 2018
    Arix said:
    And I hear he kept managing to wander into wherever Veyils was

Who'd you hear that from, Arix?
  • Someone who lost.
  • It's this kind of pathetic sniping that keeps dragging Lusty back into the gutter. Classy much?
  • chat group
  • I wasn't sniping at anyone, I was commenting on something that showed up in the flood of of chatter I found myself in, and then decided it was probably just some stupid rumor and I retracted it because it was irrelevant.
  • Moi said:
    Avechna gave his usual pre-ascension speech, but then Ghani turned up and snagged the staff then flew off to a hidden part of Astral, prompting Estarra to call him a cheeky little shite. The Gods of all the organizations tried zapping him, but Kethuru blocked the shots and their attacks only made the tearing apart of reality worse. Then Avechna opened the way to the hidden part of astral where Ghani was hiding, and told the Sealbearers that the first to stab Ghani 100 times (possibly in the face) gets the staff.
    If I had just won a seal, I coulda had him :< Though damn that running....chasing through a perma geo meld that cannot really be broken (doing so, he was able to break, meld and terrain in a single move, so it only slowed him down marginally), even with pits he got out of hella quick and web spamming for the seal bearers to catch up just for him to escape before I've recovered balance every time...ugh.

Still, glad it's over.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I want to toss raves at members of the Evanescent I've had fun interacting with lately, specifically mentioning non-leaders. @Vatul is great, but there's a different camaraderie with people who aren't expected to have all the answers.

@Kailanna - You are just fantastic. Whether I'm capable or not, you find ways to turn my rambling thoughts into coherent sentences and roll with them. You bring great insight and are far too modest for your own good.

@Alexin - I don't know if I was really REALLY high or your character is more literal than I've ever seen, but that was the most fun I've had explaining a religious concept in quite some time. 10/10 would proselytise again.

@Ophion - I got to design a jodhpuri suit! We had in-character talks about the suit, and it looks so good on your character! You're fine with sharing it with the Order! Honestly, you're my dream client at times.

@Evanescent - if you aren't on this list, that just means I haven't found you yet. But I will. And it will be sweet and delicious and potentially confusing as balls.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."