Trojan Mafia Signup

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited March 2018 in Mafia Hideout
You guys know the deal by now. Post here if you want to join the mafia game. 16 slots, first come, first serve. Also taking substitutes. Standard compromise between rough balance and flavor abilities. If you want to poke at fluff, start looking at the Trojan War. I will be restricting myself to classical sources, but not necessarily just Homer.

I will be traveling for a probably decent but unknown part of tomorrow, so don't expect an immediate update to the list. Game will start a day or two after it fills, or I'll assign an arbitrary cutoff if it doesn't.

1. Luce
2. Sylandra
3. Tremula
4. Lehki
5. Arix
6. Makaela
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yo
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I’m in bb.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Always for a Portius game
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'm down.
  • Me too
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Assigning an arbitrary cutoff point of Wednesday. Signups seem to be going slower than normal, so I'm guessing there won't be enough people to run this, even cut down. But that decision will be made then, so sign up if you're going to.
  • Mememememe me I want to join! I need to scratch my Vengeance Itch :)
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited March 2018
    I don't think there will be more than six people. If you guys really, really want, I can try to make something for that size. I doubt it'll be terribly compelling, but I'll run it if you want to play. Otherwise, we can just call it here. Up to you.

Edit: In the absence of interest, I think it is safe to say this game is canceled. Better luck next time!
  • I'm interested,  I think with 6 if town only has 2 power roles and if there are 2 "Mafia" it could still work out?  But it would be a rather short game no matter how it turns out. Maybe extend the signup timeframe a few days and see what waddles in.