Absence Thread

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I am feverish and disoriented and probably won't be around much until that washes over.
  • Vivet said:
    I am feverish and disoriented and probably won't be around much until that washes over.
    Noooo, feel better fam!  Sending chicken soup vibes your way.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited January 2018
    I will be popping on occasionally from time to time, been going through some things lately that I need to work through. (I will hopefully be back on a bit more regular basis soon)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Internet outage in my area (boo) continuing for the second day in a row. Still working on things offline a bit, but in-game presence isn't really a thing for me right now. Sorry to anyone this might be affecting!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Internet outage in my area (boo) continuing for the second day in a row. Still working on things offline a bit, but in-game presence isn't really a thing for me right now. Sorry to anyone this might be affecting!

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Everiine said:
    Rancoura said:

I wonder if sending that to my ISP will inspire them to solve the problem more quickly...  :|

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Popping this here now before I forget: I will be out of the country from 2/28-3/6. I may have some wifi at my hotel but will be unplugging for a bit and may jump in from time to time.
  • Week to week I keep hoping things will improve in regards to my free time but so far that has not been true. I've taken on extra duties at work in December and presently pull 80 hour work weeks (which include Saturday). The good news is that I'll be able to shave off about 10 hours in a few weeks and then more little by little so fingers crossed!
  • edited March 2018
    I hate waiting and there isn't much for me to do right now in Lusternia... so just to say, in case anyone wonders, I'll be back when Ascension is over. Nothing personal.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I have to go.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited March 2018
    Not really inclined to play at the moment. 

Might log on every now and then to check genies or answer things but otherwise I might be scarce for the foreseeable future/until something that interests me appears.
    --
    Edit:
    If you need to contact me for whatever probably do it on discord.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited March 2018
    Yarith said:
    Not really inclined to play at the moment. 

Might log on every now and then to check genies or answer things but otherwise I might be scarce for the foreseeable future/until something that interests me appears.
    --
    Edit:
    If you need to contact me for whatever probably do it on discord.
    What happened bro?

ETA: Literally lol'd at the abuse flag. Thanks, man.
  • Sorry for my absence lately @Glomdoring --I will be out of state again beginning tomorrow til Sunday for a wedding. I will hopefully try and pop on from mobile for a bit while I am gone but the most I'll be able to do is RP (which I dont find a problem with ;) )
  • I have a recurrent stomach bug and I can't quite seem to shake it. Not sure what is happening, but hope to be back soon.
  • I am most certainly going to be dormant for the rest of the year. 
  • After tomorrow I'll be away for two weeks. Don't worry, I'll be back soon! Take care of yourselves!  :)
  • As soon as I get unsick, my internet goes kaput and then I go on a 2wk vaca. Promise I'm not avoiding all the people I need to talk to! Will be on mobile every once in awhile in the meantime, so message if you need anything.
    I've survived 4 services so far, 2 more to go. May or may not be alive after, but if so, I should be back around Monday or Tuesday.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• I leave tomorrow morning for a long (10 day) vacation in Florida at Disneyworld. I won't be completely absent, still sneaking in to say hi and check traps/genies/etc. But if I miss something or am slow to get back to you, that's why!
    Vivet said:
    Everiine said:
    May or may not be alive after
    Eh, give it three days or so and you should be fine.
    I don't know whether to laugh or boo you :p.

• Everiine said:
    Vivet said:
    Everiine said:
    May or may not be alive after
    Eh, give it three days or so and you should be fine.
    I don't know whether to laugh or boo you :p.
    I honestly thought it was what you were implying yourself, seeing how you said you would be back a couple days later even if you are dead
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I can be reached via discord or forums messages, but it's a mite difficult for me to log in on anything but nexus for a while (going to be helping my friend out while she gets some gall-stones removed [like...half-dollar sized, it's bad]) so I'll be a bit scarce.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So this is more of a notice that I will be about still, but as of today I'm going into study-mode over the next 5 weeks. Then I'll be free until September \o/ - so while I study for my final exams of 2nd year, please forgive me if I don't respond / take time to get back to ya!
  • Anita said:
    So this is more of a notice that I will be about still, but as of today I'm going into study-mode over the next 5 weeks. Then I'll be free until September \o/ - so while I study for my final exams of 2nd year, please forgive me if I don't respond / take time to get back to ya!
    Good luck on your exams!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Anita said:
    So this is more of a notice that I will be about still, but as of today I'm going into study-mode over the next 5 weeks. Then I'll be free until September \o/ - so while I study for my final exams of 2nd year, please forgive me if I don't respond / take time to get back to ya!
    Just gimme your power favours kthnxbai. <3

JKJK (not really) but good luck on your exams!
  • Nicholo said:
    Anita said:
    Just gimme your power favours kthnxbai. <3

JKJK (not really) but good luck on your exams!
    Don't worry @Nicholo, how could I ever forget about you? :tongue:

And thanks! Going to need it :joy:
  • My 10 - 12 hour work days start next week, so my weekday time will nosedive for 6 months. I also volunteered for on call time, all year long. So my time will be down, but my money will be up.
  • I've been dealing with an ear infection and now recently an eye infection with the start of my last quarter of college. So I've been scattered about logging in, sorry folks.

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • My week is already looking a bit hectic so I wanted to post this now before I lost the chance! I'll be wrapping up some things as I can this week (HINT: Aerie folks!) but I will be completely out of pocket from Friday 4/20 through Friday 4/27 so any shiny Isune shenanigans will have to wait until after next Friday!  <3