Real World Raves

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Looks like I am going to be getting at least one, possibly two rather hefty promotions at work. *happy dance*

I start training tomorrow for a promotion to assistant manager, then if all goes well, they are considering promoting me to store manager ^___^
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2018
    Wardruna for @Salome -- this was the best one I got (honestly, I was so captivated for most of it that I didn't even think about trying to take other photos). What a group, what incredible and passionate individuals.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Wardruna for @Salome -- this was the best one I got (honestly, I was so captivated for most of it that I didn't even think about trying to take other photos). What a group, what incredible and passionate individuals.

You're the second person I've known to go see them very recently!
  • I -now- love my job because I'm attached to my co-workers on a -personal- level. <3

• Totally forgot that I am a certified wedding planner ..... yay for doing things cause you are bored
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm apparently becoming the person at work that everyone knows to ask about various projects and client information. Feeling competent in an office setting is pretty neat! (Also, who knew I was a detail-oriented person?!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Everyone who's played Mafia with you?
  • I survived work and made it to Easter! All publications got published, end of year assessments written, queries (mostly) on target with three people instead of five.

And the next installment of Lemony Snickett is out today. :)
  • Like an apple, but not..

I haven't laughed like that in a while. Thanks for the doodle game.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Anita said:
    Like an apple, but not..

I haven't laughed like that in a while. Thanks for the doodle game.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Sausages were had with @Kalaneya . That is all.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Can confirm, high quality wieners
  • Last minute change of plans meant I got to spend time with friends after months out of town... plus that I didn't have to cook this weekend.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Sarrasri said:
    Turned 30 today, and having a great day of it so far. Got to have lunch with my best friend, go on a small shopping spree at the mall, and soon to go out for dinner. The shopping was especially nice, since it was with birthday money, and meant I had no strings attached to it. Went to places I wouldn't normally.  <3:)
    Happy Birthday!

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited April 2018
    The weather dude promised me a terrible storm that was likely to knock out power for days. Here's what actually happened:

About six hours after they expected it to hit, they tell us that it'll be another six. Apparently storm was running late.

At the new and improved time? Nothing happens. Storm is later than a waiter.

Portius goes to sleep. He sleeps through the entire period when power is out.

I'm sad that I wasted a day on not wanting to do anything that could get interrupted, but thrilled that I dodged all of the actual inconvenience.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That happened to us. It was supposed to snow all day on Friday. Nothing. Then a slight dusting on Saturday.

But today, holy cow. We actually canceled this morning because there's so much snow, and it's snowing so heavily. It's been blizzard-like conditions for the last 9 hours straight.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.