Absence Thread

Comments

• Not around a whole lot lately and probably not for a while. Will check messages daily though. If you have me on discord and need me for some RP or the likes give me a poke.
  • Eye problems, wearing an eye patch like a wannabe Darvellan, presently cannot as much as look at a light source, let alone a screen. Hoping this improves asap.
  • I'm heavily burnt out on Lusty at the moment, and will probably be scarce until I feel the desire to log back in and do stuff. So if you need something, reach out, but I will be dark for awhile. Cheers.

• Lorina said:
    I'm heavily burnt out on Lusty at the moment, and will probably be scarce until I feel the desire to log back in and do stuff. So if you need something, reach out, but I will be dark for awhile. Cheers.
    :(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Speaking of dark, I'm not dead, but I've been moving. Coupled with my work schedule being a Tiwaz rune, I've been a smidge scarcer than projected. Should be resolved(ish) soon(tm).
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Luce said:
    Speaking of dark, I'm not dead, but I've been moving. Coupled with my work schedule being a Tiwaz rune, I've been a smidge scarcer than projected. Should be resolved(ish) soon(tm).
    Yay for things hopefully returning to normal, and double yay for that tiwaz reference xD
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited May 2018
    The ongoing event in Serenwilde is going to have to take a 2-3 day hiatus. I just lost my laptop screen. Sorry :(
  • edited May 2018
    Charune said:
    The ongoing event in Serenwilde is going to have to take a 2-3 day hiatus. I just lost my laptop screen. Sorry :(
    It happens. Seems like a cool event! I would have interacted with Seniit when he showed up in the same room as me recently, but I was otherwise engaged with work stuff and had only (impulsively) logged on to quickly check a few things. So sorry for bolting :/

Hope you get your computer situation resolved quickly and as painlessly as possible.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Will be a little scarce for a little bit. Not poofing,not going to hibernate, just less available for a little bit. IF you need me, send messages or letters and I'll see if I can pop in.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Not sure when I’m going to be back in swing. Negative feelings are pushing me away from entertainment and joy. At least I have work to keep me entertained, I guess.
  • Charune said:
    It's really very cool that you're giving everyone this heads up so that they're not busting their ass etc, to deal with the event when it's on pause. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Enya said:
    Charune said:
    It's really very cool that you're giving everyone this heads up so that they're not busting their ass etc, to deal with the event when it's on pause. 

So much this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I will be sparse over the next few days as I make the treacherous journey back into Mushclient and try and get everything set up. I can log in, but other than checking on reports and/or designs, there's a lot I have to fix before I'm comfortable jumping back in.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Going to be a little hit and miss this weekend. Bank holiday weekend here and my bf has a whole 3 days off from work, so we're visiting his parents!!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Still be going to be mostly absent for the next 1 1/2 weeks or so. vacation preparations plus the 5 day trip to scotland ( wheeeeeeeee scotland :D ) have me a bit roped up, plus a few other things that keep me from logging in right now. Should be back mostly after that, see you all around then :-)

If you need me beforehand, discord/pm/send aeldra messages and I'll try to appear if I can.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I am soon going to bed here to get up at the ungodly hour of 1:30am to begin my trip to Rome! I'll be mostly MIA until Wednesday evening when we get home -- Thursday is going to Dublin to see Derren Brown's Undergroud -- but fully back to normal playing times from Friday onwards. Gooooodbye!
  • Due to several inches of water and completely incompetent management/maintenance, I will likely be gone or scarcer for the next few days. At least I have found refuge.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This is Portius' wife. He fainted this morning and got a concussion from it. It looks like he's going to be too fuzzy to do much here for a while, I don't know how long. I think I have volunteers to cover everything that he was doing already, but replace him if it turns out that we missed something.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • So clearly I've been scarce. We had a major new project at work that wound up being about twice the work expected (lessons learned), and I've been dealing with nasty health issues. Another week, though, and we should be back to just our normal level of ridiculously busy instead of insanely busy. I'll try to check messages until then!
  • My mother passed away yesterday, so you all can expect me and my countless alts (Trajarian, Ryn, Scrab, Ryx, Wyx, Weiland and Rumpoku) to be a pretty scarce in the realms for the next few weeks.
  • edited June 2018
    I'll only be about sporadically on my phone over today / tomorrow whenever. My boyfriend's uncle is very sick and they're taking him off life support as I type this. 

Edit: he's passed away.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm sorry, Anita :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Needless to say, life things have kept me from logging in the last week or so for more than a few moments. I will continue to be scarce until Wednesday, but afterwards I should be back into swing (my apologies, Glomdoring)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'll be traveling and spending time in the great outdoors, so will be on only intermittently for the next couple of weeks.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Not particularly absent, but I'm around less for the time being. Been suffering morning sickness and constant tiredness since I got pregnant, and still attempting to maintain a 40 hour work week. So some days, I just can't bring myself to do anything on the computer.
  • One week away to take care of finals. May be on for snippets, but likely not long enough for rp.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.