Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• My last attempt to render Tristanna in a doll creater. (imagine the pendant is a chalice made from storm glass and she has an eyepatch and not quite so... green)
  • Xeii updated! Thanks @Kerith for demonstrating this dollmaker, it was awesome.

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Anyone have the link for that one?
  • edited May 2017
    Rinmaru Games - Mega Fantasy Avatar Creator

Updated mine slightly. I love the options in this avatar maker. Unfortunately, they don't have a dagger, and I can't put leaves and twigs in her hair like I could with another one, but man it's so close. Even has a treehouse background, great for Serens!

• This is as far as you can get to Skanylla with that doll creator

• I used to have an unwatermarked version of this (see my avatar), but this was a young Laysus drawn by a friend of mine back in 2005 for the artisanals:

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really

• Geisha @Noor (right) @Ophir (left) and Vatul centre with Red Poison limited ed. tea set:

Roman Vatul, posing for a portrait:

Cyberpunk Magnagora Vatul:

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    This is the type of character development I like to see.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Moi That's the stuff of nightmares. I dig it.
  • and an Andraste!

• Bonus round: Andraste drew Moi!

• 10/10 did not know she was a cyclops
  • That you did in MS paint?? That is some talent, bird lady.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xeii said:
    That you did in MS paint?? That is some talent, bird lady.
    I unironically enjoy MSPaint as a drawing program. :# I don't really understand how to properly use anything more sophisticated; trying to be smoother and fancier makes my drawings look stiff and dead. Clip Studio is my go-to program for when I absolutely must have layers tho'.
  • Rancoura asked, I guess I'll show what I had Lycidas looking like. Granted, can't really put him to scale, no real height or bulk options.