• Got caught Lustying >_<
  • Love Lusternia Twitter
  • I hate plagues.
  • Refactoring is hell.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited April 2018

Del

• Don't shoot lawmakers.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Damn these mosquitos
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Triggers, etc. vanished.
  • Spheres. Avatars. Demonlords. 
  • Nobody wants to,
    Play with you.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Toxic Cancerous Rocket
  • We would like to remind you that personal attacks are not permitted on the forums. Whilst We would normally not intervene unless such attacks were explicit and clear, the nature of this thread means that such clarity does not always exist.

As such, We are closing it until We deem it acceptable to open it again. Any new creations of threads of this nature will be deleted.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.