Lusternia Concept Art

For some time now (like years), I've been wanting some Lusternia concept art for our website, but we've never been able to get the go-ahead. I am so excited that it has finally been approved and we got the pieces I've been asking for! We are releasing some previews of snippets of the artwork on the Lusternia twitter account (so check it out as snippets will be released through the day). Can you guess what the final pieces will show?

Comments

• These are fantastic, I can't wait to see the rest (there... will be more, right?)

Who's the artist?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    These look amazing, but I have to admit it's not quite what I had in mind for either city.
  • Rivius said:
    These look amazing, but I have to admit it's not quite what I had in mind for either city.
    That's a mixed blessing, right? Text will always be open to interpretation. But at the same time, I always enjoy seeing others' interpretations too. This art doesn't look like anything I would have imagined either, but I appreciate it for that even more.
  • Rivius said:
    The Celest one surprised me, the one for Magnagora did look a lot like how I pictured it. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Who is the artist?