Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rancoura said:
    ...what are we talking about?
    Some godrealms have mobs that sell god-specific goods.  These are traditionally hidden away in the inner temple where they generally can't be accessed by the public.

Czixi's was out in a public area and I was able to buy from her until I told her I was doing so, then she poofed for about 24 hours (emoted running away and did so) at which point she no longer sold me order beasts.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rancoura said:
    ...what are we talking about?

Not everything falls under Mother Night's gaze.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I hate my laptop, it has mysteriously uninstalled my touchpad driver and reinstalling it repeatedly never seems to work. 

Guess I'm using my Xbox as my computer for a while. 😠😠

• Get a mouse!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Some times its funny how your characters life turns into full circles in lusternia. I wonder if the circle will really completely connect with itself. We'll see, though it certainly is intriguing to watch. Makes you sometimes regret what you already had and lost again, though, but it does provide opportunities to RP at leaset :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    Some times its funny how your characters life turns into full circles in lusternia. I wonder if the circle will really completely connect with itself. We'll see, though it certainly is intriguing to watch. Makes you sometimes regret what you already had and lost again, though, but it does provide opportunities to RP at leaset :)

• What is PATIONANTICI-!?

But on a real note, how good is serverside curing these days?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    I saw nothing demigodwise last night :(

SSC is good enough for most things.  Sap just disables it though.  Even with that I find it a lot more convenient to use it (sap is going away at some point).  People have been spending a bit of time playing with priorities and focus stuff, I think most are using it now.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    [REDACTED] has left the city.

:'(
  • @Luce Is Mag annexing you guys?
  • For the record, I call you two "Magnifax"
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    They're apparently annexing our guys, but not the city itself, I swear. (and officially it's called the Ironstorm)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Doublepost, but it's unrelated:

These are kickballs. I swear to Isune if I see someone in a polo shirt with a whistle around their neck...
  • edited June 2018
    Just learned rainbows can occur at night.... why did no one tell me?
  • ********************************[ THE FREE ALLIANCE OF GLOMDORING ]*********************************
    Commune Member             Class           Rank                   Position                  CT  OffP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucaln(Aug)                Harbinger       Shade                                            On    No
    Rancoura(Aug)              Shadowdancer (h)Guardian of the Dark F Shadow Court              On    No
    Kalaneya(Aug)              Nekotai      (h)Shadow Warden          Minister of Cultural A    On    No
    ****************************************************************************************************
    WE'RE TAKING OVER @Lucaln @Rancoura

Nice to chat with you guys as always!
  • Annick sa id:
    Just learned rainbows can occur at night.... why did no one tell me?
    The secrets of Night are reserved for the Glomdoring, duh.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• For somebody who really seems to like bouncy balls, that gnome sure doesn't bat an eyelid when one of them bounces into the room he's in.
  • edited June 2018
    Made me happy to see Gaudiguch back at the top of the culture tree. Everyone has been so supportive of those efforts
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I realize I've been gone for some time...but the statue in Tosha...was it not of Loboshi at some point...?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited June 2018
    I feel pretty confident it was always a Vernal in Tosha? @Daraius pls confirm or deny.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I guess I'm going crazy...Huh. Thanks.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Still miffed we forgot one of the Hallifax areas and havn't been able to rebuild it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    x
    Luce said:
    Still miffed we forgot one of the Hallifax areas and havn't been able to rebuild it.
    I feel so bad we completely forgot about it. What's worse is that there's no way to get to certain areas without rifts/artifacts now.

Did you ever make a City Request to fix / repopulate it?
  • Yay! First trade curio proc :)

You smile knowingly as a fourth shard of a midnight jewel curio piece of the Midnight Jewel Curio 
    Set flakes away from the cluster of gems into the palm of your hands.
    You tap a cluster of gems with precision, revealing four perfect onyx gems.