Selling cartels

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
I am selling off cartels of various types for 30 credits each. Any tradeskill able to have a cartel, and I likely have a few cartels to sell. Each cartel likely has 1-10 different designs in it, though I'm not going to provide a list of them. You're paying for the cartel itself, not whats been designed in it. Contact me here via msg if you're interested.

Also selling a two-room manse with a tattoo bench and stasis gem in the main room. Cost was 550 credits plus 500k for the rooms, taking offers. Looking for 300 credits or so.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Reserve a tailoring cartel for me, please.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ack. I just realized this. The credits I have are all bound. Sorry, Shaddus.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    must...resist....cartel addiction....argh

• I totally need an artisan cartel, but I am suspicious of this offer. Hmm. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2013
    I'll consider that forging one I'm in, if you want to hold onto it for a little bit while I think about it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    I'll consider that forging one I'm in, if you want to hold onto it for a little bit while I think about it.
    I was planning on deeding that to Shikari so you could play in it, but it's up to you. It's not going anywhere otherwise.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shikari-deed would be lovely, too. Probably even better, actually.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Bleh, I would get one if I had credits to spare, but I almost have enough credits to be able to afford my custom pet at long last...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ok I'm caving, I don't have a cooking cartel yet on Lavinya. Talk to me.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shikari forging cartel?

Invite please!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's not "Shikari", it's mostly Crow.. well, and Leopard stuff, lol.
    Leopard is Shikari-friendly!