The Youtube Thread

Stangmar - Retired

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This video comes courtesy of John DiMaggio, better known as Bender, Jake the Dog, and Wakka.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I used to make cakes.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    What did I just watch...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • An awesome cat.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    I used to make cakes.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QEZad9YTFs

Still giggling every time I see this now. One of the best changes to my other online addiction.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Here
    Okay, yes, it's a Harlem Shake video. But trust me, even if you HATE Harlem Shakes, you will fucking love the sheer idiocy and fire in this one. Seriously. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Alary said:
    Here
    Okay, yes, it's a Harlem Shake video. But trust me, even if you HATE Harlem Shakes, you will f*ing love the sheer idiocy and fire in this one. Seriously. 
    Nobody died  :-L

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I'm sure some of you already had seen this as its making its rounds on ze interwebs, but just in case you haven't this is pretty cool. Keep in mind its real, not effects or anything like that.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WWXTpH0E0

NSFW due to language, but "The God Question" sums up a lot of the Order conflict in this game.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Wanted to post this in the cute pictures thread, but it's a video, so oh well.

LOOK UPON THIS LINK AND PREPARE FOR FEELS.

• edited June 2013

Stangmar - Retired

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/67577762

Trippy and beautiful. It's a shame Annoying Orange and MAD have to be a part of it, but at least the main focus is on actually awesome shows.
    I used to make cakes.

• Stangmar - Retired

edited June 2013
    I used to make cakes.

• edited June 2013
    What did I just what?

Also, why do we have two youtube threads anyway?

weren't there also line breaks between posts and signatures before too ?.=.?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

That's been the reaction of most people I've shown that video.
    I used to make cakes.

• .oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    This is both cute and awesome on SO many levels... I'd love to have a baby sea lion come as close as this...

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    edited June 2013
    Maellio said:
    o.=.O

You know she'll be top tier and broken as all hell. But this:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/JmCVzjGVFy4

This had me sold on a game I was already buying.  Megaman 2 music remixes THE FEELS

Also how the hell do you embed videos on this damn thing?

Fox is always criminally underrepresented, and always getting his ass handed to him.
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:
    Fox is always criminally underrepresented.
    Sarcasm right?

• To embed the video, click SHARE on the Youtube page, and then copy the shortened link that it gives you.  That's what you paste in here.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Maellio said:
    What did I just what?

I only see one thread.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    Maellio said:
    What did I just what?

I only see one thread.
    http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/126/youtube-thread#latest

It's in the Real World subforum, I should know. I put it there...

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Stangmar - Retired