What kind of D&D character are you?

edited June 2013 in The Funnies
I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Fighter/Sorcerer (5th/4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength-19
Dexterity-16
Constitution-17
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-12
Charisma-9

That's for Vliuun. What is your character Alignment/Race/Level/Class?

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2013

Xenthos Is A:

Lawful Good Human Ranger (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 17
    Dexterity- 20
    Constitution- 19
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 13

Alignment:
    Lawful Good

I think it equates "good" with "putting society above yourself," but does not appropriately check whether or not that society is itself good.  Because it is just a wee bit incorrect there.

Edit: Xenthos' actual stats at this moment are:
    17 strength.
    20 dexterity.
    18 constitution.
    16 intelligence.
    17 charisma.

It actually did remarkably well on most of those...

Edit 2: Other highlights include:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (36)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)
    - So was pretty close to lawful neutral, which is closer to where I'd peg him.

Class:
    Barbarian - (-21)
    Bard ------ (-29)
    Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
    Druid ----- (-17)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (0)
    Paladin --- XX (2)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- (-2)
    Wizard ---- (-2)

• edited June 2013

You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Wizard/Cleric (5th/5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 19
    Constitution- 18
    Intelligence- 20
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 16

That... actually feels highly accurate. I'd probably put myself at Neutral Good because I ended up with very minor differences between Lawful Good and Chaotic good. The stats are decently accurate. Perhaps a bit higher constitution than a furrikin should have, and I generally have an easier time boosting Charisma rather than intelligence. But Wizard/Cleric is just perfect, seeing that Kira is currently a Researcher, which is as close as you can get to the archetypical studious wizard in Lusternia I feel, and she used to be a Celestine, which is basically a priest at the core.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited June 2013

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Human Rogue (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 19
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 8

>:D
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Iytha is:

Neutral Good Half-Elf Wizard (9th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 13

Seems reasonable.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited June 2013

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Wizard (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 16

Alignment:
    Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
    Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-4)
    Bard ------ (0)
    Cleric ---- (-2)
    Druid ----- XX (2)
    Fighter --- (-2)
    Monk ------ (-21)
    Paladin --- (-21)
    Ranger ---- XX (2)
    Rogue ----- (-2)
    Sorcerer -- XX (2)
    Wizard ---- XXXX (4)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I Am A: Lawful Good Elf Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength-15
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-15
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-15
    Charisma-15

Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Eww eww Lavinya is an Elfen :(

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited June 2013

You Are A:

Lawful Good Half-Orc Fighter (7th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 19
    Dexterity- 20
    Constitution- 20
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 12

I'd hoped for Barbarian, but Fighter's close enough! That 19/20/20 stat set though, jeeeesh. Pretty much accurate overall for Mork, though only half-orc? Can't have everything.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I'm telling Fain!
  • Morkarion said:

You Are A:

Lawful Good Half-Orc Fighter (7th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 19
    Dexterity- 20
    Constitution- 20
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 12

I'd hoped for Barbarian, but Fighter's close enough!
    So now when I call you Mork the Orc, you can't correct me with Orclach :D.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited June 2013
    Ahahaha.

Chaotic Neutral Human Cleric (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 18
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 19

ETA: Found some other amusing bits in the detailed breakdown:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXX (4)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

So she's not neutral so much as both good and evil, which actually I think is rather accurate :D

Race:
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

And I'm sort of wondering if this is a hint I should guildhop:

Barbarian - (0)
    Bard ------ (0)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Druid ----- XXXX (4)
    Fighter --- (-8)
    Monk ------ (-17)
    Paladin --- (-19)
    Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- (0)
    Wizard ---- (-6)
    At least your bard score is not negative twenty nine.
  • So I started doing this, then saw the number of questions and went all "ain't nobody got time for that".

Just sharing.
    Clearly some of us did!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Did anyone notice that the western/eastern religion question occurred about four times? Was a bit weird...
    I noticed Eastern / Western twice and Western / New Age once or something. It was a bit weird, yes.

But a couple of the other questions also seemed to repeat (some of the strength ones, for example).
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2013
    That's how personality inventories work. Questions are repeated/rephrased to try and weed out false answers. I doubt this one is that sophisticated though, unless it was designed by a psychologist.

Also... Don't try the test on an iPhone. No java. :(

For myself, I got...

True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:

Strength-11
    Dexterity-13
    Constitution-11
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-12
    Charisma-13

But for Daraius I got...

Lawful Neutral Human Monk (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 15

Those stats seem a little too high, but I'm chuffed I got the right class at least! :D

This bit is particularly true for Daraius too.

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I'm kinda confused as to how Mork ended up Lawful Good. I play the guy as Chaotic Neutral and answered the questions as such =/

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2013
    That was fun.
    Xiran Is A: Neutral Good Human Ranger (9th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-11
    Intelligence-11
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-16

Alignment:
    Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Human (13), Dwarf (8), Elf (8), Gnome (12), Halfling (12), Half-Elf (10), Half-Orc (0)

Class:
    Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast. 

Barbarian (-2), Bard (2), Cleric (-2), Druid (6), Fighter (2), Monk (-19), Paladin (-25), Ranger (8), Rogue (-8), Sorcerer (2), Wizard (-4)
    Ow geez okay.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited June 2013
    Maellio

Lawful Good Human Paladin/Sorcerer (5th/5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 17
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 15

Fairly accurate for the little pudge ball, though I'd argue he's more Lawful Necktie than Good. Breakdown's a bit amusing...

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (43)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
    Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-29)
    Bard ------ (-17)
    Cleric ---- (0)
    Druid ----- (-27)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ XX (2)
    Paladin --- XXXX (4)
    Ranger ---- (0)
    Rogue ----- (-4)
    Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
    Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

Guess he picked a bad place to start... the anti-bard/anti-druid >.=.<

Now for myself I've already figured that out a while back from more direct observation and it sure ain't what the quiz comes up with >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited June 2013
    You Are A:

Lawful Good Half-Elf Ranger (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 17

Alignment:
    Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
    Half-Elves have the curiosity and ambition for their human parent and the refined senses and love of nature of their elven parent, although they are outsiders among both cultures. To humans, half-elves are paler, fairer and smoother-skinned than their human parents, but their actual skin tones and other details vary just as human features do. Half-elves tend to have green, elven eyes. They live to about 180.

Class:
    Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Hmm, I can actually see this in Eliron...

Class:
    Bard ------ (-21)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

... oh.

• edited June 2013
    For Irillia, I got:

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (9th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 12

I guess she's in the right city and guild! :)
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • edited June 2013

You Are A:

Lawful Good Half-Orc Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 19
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 19
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 13

Alignment:
    Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
    Half-Orcs are the short-tempered and sullen result of human and orc pairings. They would rather act than ponder and would rather fight than argue. They love simple pleasures, such as feasting, boasting, and wild dancing. They are an asset at the right sort of party, but not at the duchess's grand ball. Half-orcs are as tall as humans but their brutish features betray their lineage. They regard scars as tokens of pride and things of beauty. They rarely reach 75 years of age.

Class:
    Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Extremely unsure how I got sorceror, but those stats are *sure* interesting for a sorc of all classes to have...I guess I'm not min-maxed at all. Hey! Mork and I both got half-orc! Haha.
    We also got lawful good.

How the hell are we lawful good?

• Daem is

Neutral Good Human Druid/Cleric (5th/5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 16

Alignment:
    Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
    Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Eh, got him fairly close.
  • Lawful Neutral Human Sorcerer (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 15

• NochtNocht Glomdoring
    edited June 2013

Chaotic Evil Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:Strength- 16
    Dexterity- 13Constitution- 15Intelligence- 17Wisdom- 18Charisma- 16
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness

Lawful Good Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 14
  • You Are A:

Neutral Good Half-Elf Bard (10th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 8
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 16
  • @Morkarion I think it's because of our codes of honor and stuff, and it interprets that as good.  ... well, actually Marcella *is* Lawful Good, she just really believes that Magnagora is good and Celest are intolerant, evil, lawful stupid jerkasses who are going to end up destroying the world with their pathetic attempt at morality, but, hey.