Flux capacitator

How much does thing thing speed links up?

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I think it averages around 10%.  It's tough to be completely accurate because link speeds have some variation on them, but I was timing it on a Hallifax node and I seemed to get an extra link in above and beyond Celina for every 10 or so pulses.
  • edited June 2013
    10%? What's the point of that? I thought it would be something like 50%, glad I asked
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Definitely not 50%.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    10% when you're doing hundreds of links before you hit insanity counts for a lot of extra mobs.

Also the fact it works at the nexus when you need power and you're in a rush is handy.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    It's for linking enemies out, duh.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh, I thought it halved nexus link speeds too. Huh.
  • It's 33% (10 seconds instead of 15 seconds). Link speeds don't/shouldn't have any notable variation (fractions of a second, perhaps)..
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Is there a chance we could have that information appended to the help file?
  • Sure. Done!
  • Could the flux capacitor also give us the ability to time-travel and change past Lusternian events?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Could it be made into an item you can install into a ship to spawn a vortex for.. lets say 25 ship power?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.