Lord Eventru receives the bad news about Terentia

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls
(There was a lot going on at the time this happened, so I trimmed out unnecessary/unrelated chatter)

Ripples of light cascade across the night sky, resolving into undulating streamers of golden and ivory illumination that dance and twist across the firmament, interweaving and lacing about one another as they spiral downward about the city of New Celest. The Star of Celest offers a brilliant, renewed shine in response, heralding the attentions of the Lord Exalted upon the First World once more.

(Celest): Eventru says, "Our Sister..."

(Celest): Eventru says, "What has happened to Terentia?"

(Celest): You say, "The Dreadform attacked."

(Celest): Qoivhae says, "Been sealed together the dreadform."

(Celest): Sidonie says, "Lord Zvoltz trapped Her in with the Dreadform when sealing it away."

(Celest): You say, "If I may enter Your presence, I will relate the tale to you as best I can."

(Celest): Azula says, "Hail Celest."

(Celest): Romaan (from the Water Elemental Plane) says, "She was fighting the DreadForm and was trapped in rift with it."

A pinpoint of brilliant light forms in the air then expands in a flare of ivory and gold into the glorious form of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted.

You say, "Greetings, Lord exalted."

You kneel before Eventru, swearing your allegiance to Him.

Qoivhae humbly drops one knee to the ground before Eventru, genuflecting reverently in His presence.

Eventru creases His brow in a frown.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "You may explain. Take what time you may, but be thorough about it."

You say, "The Dreadform of Mysrai attacked. Lord Zvoltz attempted to drive it back but was incapable of doigng so alone."

You say, "Lady Serenity attempted to defend Lord Zvoltz, but was injured when the Dreadform turned upon Her. At this point, Lady Terentia entered the fray and attacked with all Her might and skill."

Eventru narrows His eyes to thin slits.

You say, "She slowly but surely drove the Dreadform back to the rift from which it emerged, but was unable to retreat before Lord Architect sealed the rift."

Azula curtseys gracefully before Eventru.

Starlit Duchess Sidonie Kissane-McCloud, Luminous Soul says, "He was chanting in some strange language to seal the Dreadform away."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Whence did the rift lead? We cannot sense Her presence in the slightest."

Star Advocate Qoivhae Vivalde, of Deep Oceans says, "If I may add, the Architect chanted some words of Ae."

Azula winces in pain.

You say, "We do not know. All we can presume is that it lead to the Dreadforms lair."

Eventru gives a pained sigh.

Starlit Duchess Sidonie Kissane-McCloud, Luminous Soul says to Eventru, "Her ties to Her Order have been severed, Her shrines gone, Her realm gone."

You say, "It seems all ties to Her have been cut from the basin of life though."

Sidonie wrinkles her nose and sniffs.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "If it is indeed the home of that abomination, it is of little surprise to Us."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "That beast...Mysrai knows not what She trifles with."

You say, "It seems very much that Lady Thousandfold has lost what control She may have had over the abomination."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Or else She knows too well."

You say, "She tried to keep, or rather regain control of it, but several times it broke free during the fight."

Archly, Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "We are not surprised. She tampers with fire, and expects to avoid charred skin!"

Romaan kneels before Eventru, swearing his allegiance to Him.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "This is...unfortunate."

Yurika bows respectfully to Eventru.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Templar of the Aegis says, "My apologies."

You say, "Aye. As much as I revere Lady Even-Bladed and Her skills, I can not help but fear for Her now that all ties seem to have been cut."

Avatar Faragan Diluculo, of the Pious Father asks Eventru, "Given that all her shrines are gone and her order no longer do you think she stil survives lord and is just conserving what essence she still has?"

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Distance has an effect, but We do not believe Terentia to be so easily outclassed."

Yurika La'Saet says, "Never short answers."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Nor, We believe, should you."

Faragan nods his head emphatically.

You have emoted: Kagato nods his head in understanding.

Yurika nods her head at you.

Yurika bows respectfully to Eventru.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Zvoltz did what was required, as did Terentia. She has ever been aware of the dangers of Her own duties."

Sidonie nods her head at Eventru.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Templar of the Aegis says, "She took that beast head on and pushed it back into the rift."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "The blame lies with Mysrai and Her ignorant, foolhardy actions."

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "I blame the shadowy divine."

You say, "Aye. I can't help but feel that this is not the last we have seen of the Dreadform."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "It may not be, if We are to once more see Our brethren."

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "Not a whiff of reaction from Nocht Shikari or Viravain."

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Templar of the Aegis says, "If the Dreadform can return, then so can the Even Bladed."

Starlit Duchess Sidonie Kissane-McCloud, Luminous Soul says, "Indeed."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Keep vigil, Our children, but keep hope as well. This is far from a closing chapter, where We are concerned."

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "My son would be most distressed..."

Avatar Faragan Diluculo, of the Pious Father says, "That we know of atleast those elders are shrouded in secresey."

You bow respectfully to Eventru.

You say, "We remain forever ready to serve, Lord Exalted."

Eventru smiles softly.

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "Hope Lord Lyreth were here."

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Templar of the Aegis says, "Always ready to serve."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "So do We, Azula."

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "He would know a proper Song to inspire and aid us."

Softly, Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "So do We."

Flares of ivory and gold surround the glorious form of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted as He disappears in a fanfare of light and rapturous warmth.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Kagato said:

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde says, "Not a whiff of reaction from Nocht Shikari or Viravain."

When all else fails, blame Nocht/Shikari/Viravain? :P
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited June 2013
    Respect to Eventru for not throwing Zvoltz under the bus.

Ssaliss said:
    Kagato said:

When all else fails, blame Nocht/Shikari/Viravain? :P

Yeah, not really sure I get that other than desperation to make someone look bad that you have an agenda for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You don't need to get discriminatory rp! :D

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I imagine @Azula is just trying to gloss over the fact that Eventru did not show up, either.  Quick, press the /divert button!