My Lusternian, your Aetolian.

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
edited June 2013 in Last Chance Trading Post
Trading Lusternian for Aetolian credits 1:1. I might do a more favorable trade if needed,  but not by much. 

Edit: Offering to trade 300 for 250, if someone takes me up on this.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• I'll make that deal, if you're still looking
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Already traded, sorry :/

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Already traded, sorry :/

Heh. Was only a week after you posted!
  • Well, it really was only like 4 days, he edited it a couple days after posting.

Anyway, hijacking this thread: I still have 300cr on Aetolia if someone wants to make a swap, I know there are plenty of folks out there who switched realms!
  • Bump.

Still got 186 aetolia credits if anyone wants a trade on them, let me know!
  • BUMP.

I don't have credits, just lots of gold >.>

lol, this post is likely irrelevant.  But I needs shinies -.-;

No longer play Aetolia, so I don't need the shinies, there.