Morkarion and Ingwe talk on family, history and love, contains giant amounts of awkward.

KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls
For those who don't know. Ingwe is Shikari's daughter that resides within His Temple. Also to set the scene for those outside the Pack and Isune's Order, last night members of both received a vision of the two talking, at least we assume it was them. There is a spot in Shikari's Temple Morkarion often goes to to meditate, this is set mostly there.

======================================================================================================================

Within a vast cavern behind the waterfall.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. The Black Tome of Shikari, the Predator rests here on a black granite pillar. A tear in reality has been violently rended into the atmosphere, bleeding into the waters below. A wooden spike is planted here, proudly displaying the shrunken head of Kelly. Iriki, an immaculate black leopard lingers here within the shadows.

Iriki, an immaculate black leopard pads over to you and playfully butts your hand with his head, obviously looking for a scratch.

You reach over to Iriki, an immaculate black leopard and itch his back.

Iriki, an immaculate black leopard stares intently at you.

*Morkarion makes his way within the Temple to where Ingwe usually resides*

You flash Ingwe Thulisile a joyous smile.

Ingwe Thulisile raises her eyes to meet yours and offers a slight smile.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Hello Ingwe."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I hope you are well, I will be among your father's memories in meditation if you wish to talk."

*Mork moves to his meditation spot.*

This room has not been mapped.
Suffocating blackness.
Emitting an otherworldly light, a cluster of bones floats here.

The shadows nearby churn as Ingwe Thulisile emerges from their depths, the trinkets around her neck clinking softly.

Softly, Ingwe Thulisile says to you, "He is not only my father. He is yours, too."

You nod your head at Ingwe Thulisile.

Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head curiously at you.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "You are indeed right, blood of my blood. I .. how to put it."

Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head and listens intently to you.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "There is a strange mortal concept of family, those who claim you as their own, those who raise you, you learn to know of them as Mothers and Fathers."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "There is such man I know of in that regard as Father, other than our Father.."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Then there is the Father we share in Him."

Turning his head to you with a grin on his face, you say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I suppose that one makes siblings."

Ingwe Thulisile grins and nods.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "The Pack is a family, but not in the mortal sense of the word, I would say."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Then there is another, I am but one of many shards of Him, He gave us existence and without Him I would not be here. I consider him to be Father too."

You nod your head emphatically.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "The Pack is indeed a family in it's own right."

Looking at the floating bones, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Have you been meditating much on family?"

Ingwe Thulisile raises a hand to touch the bones, hesitantly, but then draws it back into the sleeve of her robes.

Nodding his head at you, you say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Among other things, but yes I have, my daughter specifically."

Ingwe Thulisile smiles softly at you.

Quietly, Ingwe Thulisile says, "You have a great heart, brother."

You raise an eyebrow at Ingwe Thulisile.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Do I? Many consider me to be little more than a violent brute, with little thought for care or emotion."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Family is a high priority for you. You think much on Aerdiya, and talk about her a lot, too." She grins. "At least, in front of me."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "To some degree, they are right... I fear I know little on raising a good daughter, I can raise a good killer, but is that a good upbringing?"

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Well.. you and Father inspire me. He raised you did He not?"

Nodding, Ingwe Thulisile says, "But so did the Pack, and so did Glomdoring. Really, Father sort of dumped me on everybody, but it was best for my relationship with all of you."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I pray my daughter only turns out well, her blood suggests she is bound for great things."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "But, at your convenience I would have a favour Sister."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "If you have time, would you talk with her again? I still think she fears she made a poor impression the first time, and she wishes to learn much of Him. I fear that despite my position as Forge-born there is much I still am learning of Him myself, I cannot speak with the wisdom of the Oathkeeper or the Bloodsworn, and certainly not as well as you."

Ingwe Thulisile's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Certainly. I suppose the first step toward serving Him is conquering fear."

Ingwe Thulisile's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I am glad you had time to talk Sister, in the times I visited this realm in my early days among the Pack we said little words beyond my requests to learn of His past. I knew little of you until your recent visit to the Glomdoring."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I suppose as His Forge-born, ignorance is no excuse, so forgive me if I ask questions to learn more of both you and Him from time to time."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "And I know that since you speak with His voice now, you should learn as much as you can. That is how it should be."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "You do perform a great service for Him."

Ingwe Thulisile raises her eyes to meet yours and offers a slight smile.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I suppose then, you might know something of this vision I saw, it seems we all saw.. and not just among the Pack."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I know you said you did not see it yourself, but perhaps you could shed light from what you have seen and know?"

Ingwe Thulisile purses her lips, deep in thought.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "I have been thinking on it, but as I did not witness it myself, I do not have the whole picture, only what Elanorwen told me."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "What do you know of His relationship .. and I mean no implication with the word, with Lady Isune?"

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "If she told you as it is in the news, that is all any of us saw, among the Pack and Lady Isune's Order."

Ingwe Thulisile glances back at the floating bones.

Turning back to look at you, Ingwe Thulisile says, "It is not the first time Father and Lady Isune have interacted in recent memory. She came to visit twice before, once in my presence, and another in Iriki's."

Smirking, you say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Iriki speaks to me even less than you do. Constantly looking at me for a scratch and all I get for a good itching is a funny look."

You chuckle long and heartily.

The corners of Ingwe Thulisile's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Do you remember what happened the time She visited when you were there?"

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Iriki is... different than me, certainly. And Isenzak is even quieter. But we are like Him."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "I've not had the pleasure, beyond the time he sold me a pup.."

You crease your brow in a frown.

You say, "Still need to name her.."

Nodding, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Lady Isune desired to speak with Father on the matter of a... an artifact. For Lord Zvoltz. In return for Father's blacksmithing, She gave Him a..." Ingwe frowns. "A painting."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    References are made to a most UST-filled-gathering, too.
  • So UST-filled.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ingweeeeeeeee. :-*
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Maaaaaaybe Shikari is sensing the Isune:Viravain:Wyrd vibe.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness

Isune said:
    But, Shikari smells funny.
    Says every 5 year old with a crush, ever.

It's okay. I'm sure Shikari thinks you have cooties.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Isune said:
    I'd make a "Lynx effect" joke here but it'd be lost in translation with Americans using different brandnames for deodorant.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Isune said:
    I'd make a "Lynx effect" joke here but it'd be lost in translation with Americans using different brandnames for deodorant.
    I dunno about you guys, but I found this in Google images when searching for "Lynx effect":

Shikari said:

Morkarion said:
    Isune said:
    I dunno about you guys, but I found this in Google images when searching for "Lynx effect":

Yep that's the one, in America it's called "Axe" the commercials are exactly the same.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel as though since the Elder Wars were completed and done, the number of cross-god interactions has increased pretty significantly, particularly those that don't involve global reveals and lots of shouting.

I felt like mentioning it here since it seemed relevant, and I don't think I've heard it mentioned anywhere else. It's great, and when people are smart enough to keep the majority of it under wraps, it allows for an added bonus for being within a given order. Thank you, because it is appreciated!
  • talking about family, not mentioning me, snrksnrksnrk shame on you mork. I'm the only person who came to your wedding! >:|
    Marcella said:
    talking about family, not mentioning me, snrksnrksnrk shame on you mork. I'm the only person who came to your wedding! >:|
    Haiden doesn't exist anymore?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Something that strikes me as interesting is the phrase "Enemy pantheon".

As if divine really care about mortal politics. :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Something that strikes me as interesting is the phrase "Enemy pantheon". As if divine really care about mortal politics. :D
    A concept that hasn't quite struck a cord with Mork yet, as he's said several times the machinations of Divines are beyond his understanding.

• Man, I didn't even notice Haiden.