Character Flaws

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
What personality flaws do you have in real life that generally carry over into your character(s)?

For instance, I tend to gamble too much, and I get rude when I feel I'm being talked down to.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• I afk too much, both IRL and in game.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I hoard things.

But you already knew that, didn't you?
  • I get flashes of hot rage when someone attempts to tell me I'm wrong about something I'm certain of, and that makes me hold a grudge for a very, very long time, to the point of refusing to deal with someone again. 
  • Really low self-esteem. It bleeds through most when dealing with IC relationship/friendship things. There are times when I freak out about something very very minor, and have to take a step back and say, "Kio wouldn't feel that way, so you shouldn't either."

It generally doesn't work very well, but I'm trying!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rivius is very clingy.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Procrastination.
  • Distrust and misanthropy.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Doing terrible in large groups, vanishing into thin air when people I/Zou don't/doesn't feel comfortable around appear.
  • Poor money management and general awkwardness in social engagements.
  • Shyness. I wish very much that I were better at meeting new people and getting to know them.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I keep sacrificing people.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Terrible memory and starting too many things I forget to finish [see 1]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Being very shy and awkward around people.

....and secretly nicknaming everything and everybody...
  • I like to sit back and silently watch people around me. And grin to myself.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Snark. I can't help it, it tends to leak out of all my characters in some form or other.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Psh. Lavinya snark is hardly a character flaw.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I hate my IC enemies in RL too.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Worrywart
  • Incredibly self-critical.
  • Major Depression.

Sometimes it's just hard even to pretend to be happy.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I wouldn't have guessed at a lot of these. Especially Vivet :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Awful at confrontation.
  • I take, I mean Leo takes things too seriously and needs to control every situation

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Shyness
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The inability to see things beyond black and white, and to take everything literally.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Depression, low self-esteem, getting potty-mouthed when angry (Though I usually don't mean it, except in extreme cases when people do annoying things like spam stuff like there's no tomorrow), wanting attention and being quite anti-social.

Yes, I have a whole collection.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Introversion and depression.
  • Clearly we need a new addition to Healing in order to deal with the waves of depression of the Basin's population!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Kio said:
    Clearly we need a new addition to Healing in order to deal with the waves of depression of the Basin's population!
    No, we don't.