Poisons

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
Hi! I'd like to know the afflictions given by the following poisons: contortrin, botulinum, calcise(does it give broken legs or mangled legs), charybdon, anerod, and am I imaging it or is there a poison that afflicts with aeon? Thanks!
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Best Answers

Answers

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Life saver!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• The thing slivven do when they aeon you is described as venom, but you can't milk slivven as far as I know.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And (especially with Dramaturgy now being a thing) the description of an attack doesn't necessarily mean anything.
  • In the case of mobs, whether or not it is a "venom" attack also affects whether or not you can shrug it. There are a few mobs that give "venom" attacks (you can shrug it if your resilience roll succeeds) but are not milkable.