IronCon Tickets!

13»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Unless something changes noticably... I shall be there.  I actually had my ticket but was working some things out.

Just another Lusternian for the bunch, but wooo we get to see all kinds of divine! I do not think I have seen Eve, Terentia, or Iosai yet either! Fun times!
  • Tickets and hotel are booked. It's now official. Should be an interesting time.

• Looks like I will be moving to the west coast after all :) Now before I even start to entertain the idea of going to Vegas, are there any tickets left or being offered?
  • Wuylinfe said:
    Looks like I will be moving to the west coast after all :) Now before I even start to entertain the idea of going to Vegas, are there any tickets left or being offered?
    http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon

Looks like it!
  • !!!

I can book a flight right now for $450 (include tax) but I keep hearing about people finding crazy cheap deals to go to Vegas. Going to play the waiting game... but it is nice to know the option is still there.
    (and who knows maybe I can even recoup the costs once I get there :> )
  • Goooooooood luck. :P
  • edited April 2013
    So, I just got my IronCon ticket (because YOLO)

I was trying to get more information about Vegas, and the convention (so far the only info is from the website and the email Xenthos shared), and was thinking - would it be helpful to have something like a Facebook group set up for this, so people can talk and coordinate and arrange things ahead? Like pick out spots people want to visit, or plan on what games to bring :)
  • edited June 2013
    After some evaluation I wont actually be able to go, I have other things to handle.  So I am selling the ticket, doesn't come with credits (I don't have any).

PM me or MSG in game, just the normal cost. Not scalping this time >:D
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I think I'm gonna end up going afterall, even for just a day, so I'd really like a ticket. 

If anyone has one that they'd sell me, send a PM, message, etc. and we'll work something out.
  • Malarious said:
    After some evaluation I wont actually be able to go, I have other things to handle.  So I am selling the ticket, doesn't come with credits (I don't have any).

PM me or MSG in game, just the normal cost. Not scalping this time >:D
    This makes me sad =(
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Me too, all the awesome people that shall be there :(

Alas, is not in the cards (I even mulligan'd)
  • I as well will not be able to attend due to some changes in my circumstances at work. I would like to sell my ticket if anyone is looking for one. I unfortunately do not have the credits so it'll be just the ticket. Let me know if you're interested!

• I'm interested in a ticket. If anyone has one, send me a PM please.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Krellan!
  • Krejiro is crashing the party Step Brothers style, assuming tickets are found. Shuyin has the voice of an angel.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately, due to certain reasons, etc, etc, I'll no longer be able to make use of my ticket. Therefore, it's up for sale -- along with the 150 credits (will be unbound, of course) that came along with the purchase. Send me a forum message or OOC in-game message if you're interested.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I know this is rather last-minute but if there is anyone still looking for a ticket who can go, please either message me here or IG. I have one that I am looking to sell. 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Mine is still available as well. Come, spontaneous last-minute planners, I know you're out there.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    :(
  • IronCon just happens to be on my birthday. Besides that, I'm still in India.  Very tempting though. Next time!

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015