Aurora borealis in Lusternia?

So, I love Northern lights. I want to write about them in Lusternia, and think the concept would suit Saaga's songs really well. The question is, are there Aurora borealis in Lusternia? Probably not in the Basin, but anywhere in the new arctic regions I haven't yet explored?

Comments

• http://yle.fi/uutiset/revontulet_valaisivat_suomen_taivaan_-_kuvagalleria/6541715

(Some pictures of Aurora borealis this winter. I want to create text versions of these, please!)
  • It'd probably be a neat idea to try and find one in Icewynd, as that'd be the most fitting area- or Mt. Dio.
  • Given the very planar nature of Lusternia, you'd certainly think there would be some etheric/cosmic/astric display in the firmament.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Don't know why I didn't think of this before, but you should totes try to bring this up with Isune. She helped paint the sky, right? This is right up her alley.

I've seen some ambients involving the sky that would be a good place to start.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    My wings are auroras because of demilicense. Ha. I am hoping there'd be some new aurora ambients, too.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback