Esteem Offerings

I had the impression that someone (Iosai?) posted a complete breakdown of how much esteem is worth in terms of offerings, and what the multiplier for each level of the figurine offered gave. I cannot, however, find the post in the old forums. Could someone either dig it up for me, and/or provide the information again, please?

Best Answers

• edited November 2012 Accepted Answer
    It's * .05, sorry. In other words, it's capped at doubling the essence value, which should be around level 41.

(Or something like that.)

I feel like I'm mis-remembering though. 5,000,000 esteem * 100 = 500,000,000 * 2 = 1B essence. Man now I need to go look, that's going to bother me.

esteem * 100 + (esteem * (levels over 1) *.05) = essence gain.

Note there are other modifiers too, like godrealm size, divine tattoo, etc etc that modify essence gain.
  • edited November 2012 Accepted Answer
    Lerad said:
    Eventru said:
    Esteem * 100 * (level * .5 to a max of 2), if I recall correctly.
    Thanks @eventru! I just need a small clarification on the bolded part, what's that mean? That the bonus multiplier given by the level of a figurine is capped at 2?
    It means the bonus for level is capped at 2 (200%) which happens at around level 40.

Quoting Ssaliss when I asked this back on the old forums:

A figurine filled to the limit has 10m esteem in it. One esteem translates to 100 essence, so that one would give 1b essence without any modifiers.

Each level of a figurine adds 5%, starting at 10% at level 2 (so a level 1 doesn't get a boost from just being enchanted). A level 40 figurine would get a 200% boost, or a tripling of the essence, making it worth 3b essence. Since the cap is at 2b, 1b is wasted.

edit: do I really need to be a curtain rank to use the quote button in a comment box thing (not the quote button in posts, I can click that...)

Answers

• Esteem * 100 * (level * .5 to a max of 2), if I recall correctly.
  • Eventru said:
    Thanks @eventru! I just need a small clarification on the bolded part, what's that mean? That the bonus multiplier given by the level of a figurine is capped at 2?

• edited November 2012
    You get 5% per level, not active on level 1 but starting at level 2 (+10%), going up to level 40 (+200%). If it's miniaturised, the bonus is 7% per level, up to +280%. This is before modifiers like tattoo, godrealm, etc. So where a figurine worth 1 million essence at level 0 (unenchanted) or 1, at level 40 and miniaturised it's worth 3.8 million (100% + 280% = 380%).

Each esteem unit is worth as a base 100 essence before all modifiers, therefore up to 380 fully levelled and miniaturised.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited November 2012

Eventru said:
    So for example if you had 70,000 esteem in a level 32 figurine (just to use an obscure example) without allowing for other bonuses such as miniaturisation, tattoos or other godrealm bonuses) it would covert to 11.2 million essence.

(70,000 * 100 * (32 * .05) )   I THINK I have that right....
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?