Cooking Curios - Curio and Food Descriptions

edited September 2013 in Common Grounds
After much work and a lot of market tells, I've finished all of the cooking curio collections! Here are all the descriptions including bottles, food, sniff, lick, consume, and 3rd party messages! I was going to insert the descriptions into this post but it was too long for the formatting I wanted. There may or may not be typos in there. Let me know if you want a sample or two! So here you go:

http://pastehtml.com/view/denxiu7mq.html Edit: Edited link to open in new tab.
-----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Should you typo the dropped on the coconut milk?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Lobster curry seems silly.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes, eating the level 4 item gives a very small critical hit boost.
  • Xenthos said:
    Yes, eating the level 4 item gives a very small critical hit boost.
    That stacks up to 5 times. I'm not sure how long it lasts because I always get bored and forget to check on it. But it's over 2 hours.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Seems to last until logout.