QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Cerie tells you, "I couldn't find a banana to propose to you with, will a clump of dirt suffice?"
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited November 2012
    (Children of Bollikin): Arimisia says, "I know everything - true story -flex-."

(Children of Bollikin): Arimisia says, "Miss but whatever least only a few get to hear lol."

(Or the whole forum.)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2012
    (Serenguard): Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde says, "Serenguard! I am in a dire situation!"

(Serenguard): Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde says, "My dearest wife, Celina, has been poisoned by the Wyrd. You must help us."

2012/11/12 03:12:51 - Astraea slew Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde that was loyal to you.
    2012/11/12 03:12:51 - Astraea has been declared a formal enemy for slaying Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde.

We wanted to keep this guy :(
  • And then I got perma-enemied by Lilian! For killing Xenthos!
  • Perma-enemied?
  • Yeah, Lilian did something where it said my enemy status was made permanent. How rude.

I'm sorry to hear that, Asty.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited November 2012

(Peasantface): Tervic (from Limbo) says, "I do not have grade 2 body odor."

#bringShikariback 

• Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli says, "I'm not a Unicorn."
  • Sure he isn't.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    (Celestines): Yurika says, "Kagato, can I beat on you in the arena a sec?"
    (Celestines): Azula says, "Oh my! Do it! Beat on his manly meats!"
    (Celestines): Yurika says, "Uh.."
    (Celestines): Yurika says, "Hehe."

So wrong... :-p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    (Clan): Junia (from the Aetherways) says, "You lot go WOOOO okay done."

(Clan): Junia (from the Aetherways) says, "Meanwhile we're like WOOOOO, whew, WOOOOOO, whew and repeat."

Context denied, but...is it really necessary? :D
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    A plush doll of the Most Venerable Shimotabi Xiim, Keeper of the Illuminati says, "There is a story
    of the ugly camel who yelled at a rock. This camel was granted the powers of the gods. Then, the
    camel hid the moon from a sleeping god and awoke from a dream."

oooookay...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Dressed in a crimson waistcoat and orange corduroy trousers, Quillion Jones wears a pair of half moon spectacles and carries a gold pocketwatch on a chain. A huge mass of brown spines protrude out of his back in all directions, and smaller spines cover his head in place of hair. About his waist, Quillion carries a small ring of rusting iron keys which he endlessly fingers.
    Quillion Jones seems strong and confident.
    He weighs about 6 pounds.
    He has a moderate resistance to magic damage.
    He has a slight weakness to fire damage.
    He has a slight resistance to cold damage.
    You cannot see what Quillion Jones is holding.

Whoa there boy. Put on some weight!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    He's a really, really tiny porcupine furrikin.

His gold pocketwatch almost weighs more than he does, that's why he doesn't move around much.
  • Hey, I was gonna post that. XD
  • It's an Ikon in Psychodrama. Apparently I'm too polite to be stunned by ogling Elders.
  • Oh. That's one awesome ikon, heh.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2012
    (Clan): Ushaara (from the Aetherways) says, "Didn't realisse absinthe vaade you get hhighh :?"

Oh, Ushaara :D

Also, here's the success line:
    Roark Libertas shimmers into existence before you, brilliant, muscular, golden - and stark naked. You stares at Roark Libertas, completely stunned, barely hearing His lecture on freedom and ego.

• rotate cube for tully saying "This is a  chronomantic message from the future for one Tully the janitor. It is required that you sweep the aetherplex in the past, so that our present can be saved."
    You rotate a chronomantic cube and it clicks, dropping from your hands and twisting impossibly upon itself until it vanishes entirely from sight.

Tully arrives from the out.

Taking a golden broom by its handle, Tully sweeps the room of imperfection and a golden glow emanates from the ground.

The Aetherplex Chamber.
    The area, spotless, glows with a soft golden light.

Five points to Tully for being a good sport.
  • edited November 2012
    To be honest, I was only certain when you smirked.  For all I know, that could have been real.

Though I'll probably just be a bystander this year, since this seems centered around each org.  Nobody's had a vision of Tully yet.
    [BANNERCODE]
  • Calythan, the Morning Frost allows the winds to carry him, slowly, back onto the

platform. When his feet touch down, he looks on at Zvoltz with half-closed, shy

eyes.

With a sad smile, Zvoltz, the Architect says, "I felt but the smallest ripple in

My Design and wished to see the cause."

and and and

His voice adrift with the clouds above, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I

have never met a more shiny Tree ever."

I SO ship these two. In my weird place of impossible doomed pairings.

• (Hallifax): Unicron (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Yes, Magistrate Phobyflower? Ah, I understand there's some issue with it at current."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Trading Ikons:

You say, "Do you want a rotund piebald pigeon?"

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "YES."

Phoebus clears her throat.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "Yes, please."