Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Message #2 sent by (system) (received: 2013/09/11 21:12:35)
       Your design #19903 of a snarling gar'peep was approved.

I don't remember submitting this! Or what it looks like. Or what cartel it's for.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Did you take over a cartel recently? Might well be a design submission you inherited.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• A snarling...gar'...peep...oh god who made this it's glorious and why do YOU have it?! D:
  • edited September 2013
    Seems like someone imported a -ton- of rooms in the past 24 hours but they aren't released/mapped yet. Argh I can't find them :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Iytha said:
    Message #2 sent by (system) (received: 2013/09/11 21:12:35)

I don't remember submitting this! Or what it looks like. Or what cartel it's for.
    /halo
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ixion said:
    Seems like someone imported a -ton- of rooms in the past 24 hours but they aren't released/mapped yet. Argh I can't find them :(
    Probably a godrealm or two. We do have a handful of gods who should be making some.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ton of rooms? Valtreth was supposed to inherit both Lyreth and Eventru's godrealms... ... I should try to keep myself from having a stroke from anticipation,
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    edited September 2013
    So you mean he inherits Eventru's mansion complex and a small cottage in the middle covered in birds?\

Note to self: Really should give Vadi the ur'Stone line so MM knows when you die and use it. And doesn't try using a heartstop command from thirty seconds prior to death that was stuck in Aeon.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Well, I don't know anything definitive, but I'm pretty sure he's getting at least a few NPCs from both Lyreth and Eventru, as well. Terentia's godrealm's still mysteriously absent, too, so that could be part of what's going to be released.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Iytha said:

Item: Tattoo  Type: Ankles
    Commodities: greentint 5 yellowtint 5
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Tattoo Weight: 10
    Appearance:
    a snarling gar'peep
    Examined:
    Inked into the left ankle is a snarling, ravenous undead beast which
    appears to be formed of yellow marshmallow fluff. A green pallor covers
    the toothed monstrosity, rotting sugar dripping from it as it snarls
    silently at onlookers. Vaguely shaped like a small chick with horrendous
    fangs, the gar'peep is a true abomination of nature.
    Comments:
  • My god...It's...It's perfect... CAN WE TURN CRUMKINDIVIA INTO THIS PLEASE
  • Stop breaking time, Hallifax. I'm trying to catch more jackalopes. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Riluna said:
    Stop breaking time, Hallifax. I'm trying to catch more jackalopes. :(
    Wasn't me.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Iytha was simply not impressed with my gift of a private gar'peep tattoo. Hmph.
  • Tridemon said:
    Well, I don't know anything definitive, but I'm pretty sure he's getting at least a few NPCs from both Lyreth and Eventru, as well. Terentia's godrealm's still mysteriously absent, too, so that could be part of what's going to be released.
    Those rooms are all still in the game. You can reach them via aetherspace - it just boots you out immediately, similar to Newton. It's actually pretty frustrating, explorer-wise. I don't understand why they can't just stay open like Elostian's.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • They were removed from the XML map though... I wonder if they were cleared of explorer ranking in that process or not. Hmm.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

I asked Iosai that once, she said that if rooms/areas get deleted, the explorer ranks should get updated as well.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

That absolve fight should have had an Ironbeard turn up in the middle of it.

Just to see how many people stop to see what the present is.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:
    Iytha said:

Item: Tattoo  Type: Ankles
    Commodities: greentint 5 yellowtint 5
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Tattoo Weight: 10
    Appearance:
    a snarling gar'peep
    Examined:
    Inked into the left ankle is a snarling, ravenous undead beast which
    appears to be formed of yellow marshmallow fluff. A green pallor covers
    the toothed monstrosity, rotting sugar dripping from it as it snarls
    silently at onlookers. Vaguely shaped like a small chick with horrendous
    fangs, the gar'peep is a true abomination of nature.
    Comments:
    Um, what is the main noun there? 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Gar'peep?
    Why can't origami be more like that?  :(
    I used to make cakes.

Because because, I guess. Never has made too much sense, I get it has to still be the object it is (no describing swords as spears and so on), but it's not like there can be any confusion about how to interact with an object in the room (IH, presto)!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Filtering through 50 items or so (at a Nexus, etc) for a noun you're not entirely sure about can be a bit of a pain, though.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

edited September 2013
    Yeah, and an origami flame is decidedly not actually a flame, so origami <anything> should be permissible. Eventru always said it wasn't, but he's gone now so I'mma try to get away with some things. 
    I used to make cakes.

IH searches via part of the item name!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited September 2013

Not sure if this is Hallifaxian or Gaudigucci.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Siam said:

Not sure if this is Hallifaxian or Gaudigucci.
    In Chaos, Order, and Order, Chaos.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sounds like my (not yet complete) essay regarding Chaos and Order. Very contraversial, blame Zvoltz for inadvertantly putting the notion in my head.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Love potion.

Hated using it against mages, never used it against bards.

Now that I am one, I will pay ALL alchemists to never make anyone love ever again.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.