Active Divine

Which Divine are active right now, across the entire Basin?

I eventually want to join an Order, but it would also be nice to know who is about and active!
A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Most active to my knowledge is Mysrai.
  • Mysrai's pretty active. As far as I know, so is Zvoltz, Isune and Valtreth. Dunno if Seren has any really active ones, haven't seen much from Maylea in a while. Not sure about Mag either, and I'm a bit clueless as to Glom's Divine activity.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I hear folks raving about Nocht and Shikari all the time, so I assume they're moving and shaking. Isune and Zvoltz are both active and doing great things for Hallifax.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Daraius said:
    I hear folks raving about Nocht and Shikari all the time, so I assume they're moving and shaking. Isune and Zvoltz are both active and doing great things for Hallifax.
    Yep.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    If we all joined Divines based purely on their activity then Iosai needs an Order, she's visible most days a week!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Only to envoys! In seren, Maylea and Hoaracle are active, though the latter has been pretty quiet recently.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    It should be noted that all of the divine in general have been quieter lately, but there are some giant projects that have been announced going on - plus it's getting to the point in the year where ascension plot begins - so this is to be expected, and definitely isn't cause huge swathes of them have gone inactive :)
    edited September 2013
    *Random empty quote box that can't be deleted for some bizaare reason*
    Tacita's right, with both the combat revamp ongoing and the imminent start of DOOMplot 2013/2014, the Gods are working hard.

And we love them for it <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    *Random empty quote box that can't be deleted for some bizaare reason*
    Tacita's right, with both the combat revamp ongoing and the imminent start of DOOMplot 2013/2014, the Gods are working hard.

And we love them for it <3

I do not love them for it.

I love them because they are squishy and well-groomed.
  • Ah, it starts this early? Daaaang. Yeah, I figured Mysrai's been pretty busy with stuff for Her Order.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    edited September 2013
    Alary said:
    Ah, it starts this early? Daaaang. Yeah, I figured Mysrai's been pretty busy with stuff for Her Order.
    Technically it's been going for some time, but this is the major event of :badguyreveal: and leads into next year's :endoftheworld: seal-cracking finale.

Essentially this is the Two Towers bit of the story arc.

• Oooh. I am excite, then!
  • Thanks!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Akyaevin is correct. The left side of "The Panthron" in HELP GODS are gods that are currently being played by an admin. How visible they are to their order, or players in general, varies widely.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I personally deal with Isune and Valtreth on and off, and know they're somewhat active. I -think- Zvoltz is active, but Isune keeps him pretty busy digging a hole for her temple. ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.