Tumblr ask memes brought to Lusternia.

Feel free to ignore this, this might be just the product of an exhausted mind and someone with a tumblr blog. But here's one. For our Lusternia Characters. First one is this, do it for the person who posts above you? I ... don't know. 
5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me:

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• summoning things on pentagrams is a thing in Lusternia?
  • For Marcella: Talking orclach skull (a distraction!), 4s of EQ, 2p, someone that can disenchant monoliths and a generous sprinkling of Sulphur.
  • I...I don't understand this thread at all.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A dozen identical gnomes, a cheese platter, a treasure chest, a map, and a still beating heart.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.